I thought you were going to say

370 Larry Holmes Dr, Easton, PA 18042

• Fire 1
  • Haha 2

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

4 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

I thought you were going to say

370 Larry Holmes Dr, Easton, PA 18042

Thought you were doxxing him or something… nope, just the location of where his customer of the month photo perpetually hangs.

6 minutes ago, DJT said:

Thought you were doxxing him or something… nope, just the location of where his customer of the month photo perpetually hangs.

There is not a man from Easton who hasn't been to that location.  Right @Husker_Du???

Edited by PortaJohn
  • Fire 2

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

12 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Oof. They are going after a guy who placed 559 bets with an average of $4.29 per bet? Talk about asinine and a huge waste of resources.

should there be a minimum like 560 bets? 

• Fire 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

14 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Oof. They are going after a guy who placed 559 bets with an average of $4.29 per bet? Talk about asinine and a huge waste of resources.

Well its not like after hearing the compliance talk about not gambling he just forgot once or twice, he forgot 559 times.

Might be like someone getting 559 speeding ticket for 5 mph over in an 18 mo period, something might happen. 

• Fire 2

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently Willie reporting Kennedy, Brands, Assad, Cass “are the names that keep coming up.”

Chatter on HR without much pushback is that 4 returning starters not named Woods will likely lose the season, and one more 10%.  Some thinking Kennedy may be the 10%, and Siebrecht the other not named above that could lose the season.  Info could be coming soon, and penalties could be reduced

ALLEGEDLY

Of course someone there thinks a team without 4 of those guys is still top 2-5, lol.

• Fire 1

Iowa wrestlers can fight but it seems if they bet on their WBB team, they're probably out of luck, especially since the majority of their starters are seniors anyways. Nelson, Abe, Cassioppi would be done for good with a 1 year suspension. 

If currently the punishment for betting on your own school is permanent loss of eligibility, how can they justify lowering it to less than a year on appeal? Everyone is watching the case, if the NCAA goes leinient then it sets the precendent you can't punish anyone for gambling. 

I don't agree, the whole inside information angle is very flawed (if you're betting on the team to win) The rules are dumb but they are the rules and any NCAA athlete would tell you how much it's stressed they can't do it. 

Woods not being involved is good news for Iowa but Nelson/Cassioppi/Kennedy/Assad would be SIGNIFICANT losses. Cassioppi being an upper AA, Nelson being a slam dunk AA almost ... hell would it shock anyone if Assad/Kennedy AA'ed in their field (184 is pretty open for Assad to finally push his way through) 

• Fire 1

A school’s athlete bet on same school’s teams over 500 times?  What the?

oh, it was for less than $5 a bet.  That’s ok.  Read the rules idiots.  Waste of time to punish.  These rules are bendable and breakable.  Let’s ignore this kind of behavior to make this very clear.  And let’s set plenty of precedent such that punishing anyone else for activity in the ballpark might very well be due to racism  or some other ‘cism since they let this 500+ guy off.

(So freaking frustrating how many people make excuses for others and expect no personal accountability)

• Fire 1

I know they’re saying they need consent supposedly, but what are the odds they never officially release the names, even after they are not wrestling, etc?  I’m guessing they might stay on the roster if they’re allowed to practice.

23 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

I know they’re saying they need consent supposedly, but what are the odds they never officially release the names, even after they are not wrestling, etc?  I’m guessing they might stay on the roster if they’re allowed to practice.

I think you are right. The odds they release any names are pretty low. I think it would have to come from non-university sources.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

20 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I think you are right. The odds they release any names are pretty low. I think it would have to come from non-university sources.

I actually saw someone claiming that the law they cited in order to not name them may not cover athletics and is really for academic records, but IANAL