2023 Transfer Portal

3 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Saw that and immediately thought that sucks , so many high level assistants out there and yet we ll propbably see Nickerson snatched up and then who the hell know what happens to northern Colorado , they are finally starting to build something in greeley too

Yep agree..... they had a national champ... .now the next question is...Allirez to the portal? 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

26 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Where would Spratley fit in amongst the 125s and 133s at OSU?

Zach B., Trevor M. and Spratley (if he does decide to go there) will have to wrestle off for the spot. Then in the 2024 class they have Beric Jordan and Kolter Burton coming in who both may be a career 125

133 will have Cael Hughes manning the spot after Daton. 

2 minutes ago, Indiana-Hawk-Wrestling-Fan said:

Zach B., Trevor M. and Spratley (if he does decide to go there) will have to wrestle off for the spot. Then in the 2024 class they have Beric Jordan and Kolter Burton coming in who both may be a career 125

133 will have Cael Hughes manning the spot after Daton. 

Aren’t you leaving out Witcraft and young Smith?

Yup, lol so I guess it’ll be a lot of competition for 125 if he does decide to go. They have a couple of studs competing for the spot. That’s a good problem to have 

Truth be told, I knew the when/why he’s leaving Minnesota, I don’t know where he’s going. But the why he’s leaving part leads be to believe he’s going somewhere more open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, poorwrestler said:

Truth be told, I knew the when/why he’s leaving Minnesota, I don’t know where he’s going. But the why he’s leaving part leads be to believe he’s going somewhere more open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wyoming is a wide open state.