Was Haines pinned? Was Andonian pinned?

Jimmy Cinnabon

3 minutes ago, BaldAt23 said:

Pic?

It was on the live telecast.  Video from the same angle of the ref.  Haines bridged and posted his elbow keeping his right shoulder off the mat.  I'm sure it will be easy to find after this weekend but I'll check if I can go on my youtubeTV account and rewind the event.

Edited by PortaJohn

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

4 minutes ago, jross said:

Andonian was pinned for the briefest of time.  I had to rewind and replay several times to catch the millisecond both shoulders were down.

How many milliseconds in a full second?  

Isn't one second a brief moment. When watching the first time live I wasn't sure. But if you watch it closely the second time his shoulder is down. But its immaterial He was out of gas and would have been pinned again in the next few seconds. He had been out of gas since the second period. Great match. lots of action.

Isn't one second a brief moment. When watching the first time live I wasn't sure. But if you watch it closely the second time his shoulder is down. But its immaterial He was out of gas and would have been pinned again in the next few seconds. He had been out of gas since the second period. Great match. lots of action.

It was a mercy pinning.
  • Fire 2

That 31 guy seems in position for the only view so that must be Hardell Moore.   Or Hardell Moore has x-ray vision, because I can't see through Andonian at all.   Maybe Hardell's vision is altered by his tears?  😭  yeah, that's the ticket.  Tear altering hindsight through far away solid objects.  That happens a lot.