Session II, Thursday pm discussion

CraigOR

If they make the R12, Dean would have to beat the loser of Elam-Smith, while Warner would have to beat the loser of  Bonaccorsi-Allred.  He beat Allred earlier this year (barely) and Allred looks like a new guy.  Obviously both guys would have to overcome the disappointment as seniors of losing and make it their, first.

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

If they make the R12, Dean would have to beat the loser of Elam-Smith, while Warner would have to beat the loser of  Bonaccorsi-Allred.  He beat Allred earlier this year (barely) and Allred looks like a new guy.  Obviously both guys would have to overcome the disappointment as seniors of losing and make it their, first.

I would wager the odds of Dean and Warner both missing the podium look very very good.

3 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Warner also has Trumble on his road to AA...It's a tough road ahead for both

Edited by PortaJohn

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

Just now, bnwtwg said:

Nah. Tough wrestling 100% but not a slam.

He trapped his arm, lifted him, and put him down directly on the shoulder he had trapped.  Is what it is, I'm rooting for Davison due to my fantasy lineup, but that was clearly a slam, to me, under folkstyle rules.

• Fire 1

Just now, VakAttack said:

He trapped his arm, lifted him, and put him down directly on the shoulder he had trapped.  Is what it is, I'm rooting for Davison due to my fantasy lineup, but that was clearly a slam, to me, under folkstyle rules.

Honest question - is a trap arm lift-return called a slam now? It wasn't back in my day almost 20 years ago and I didn't realize that was the call today.

i am an idiot on the internet