Big ten finals

27 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Because he had the wrong Jesus.  PSU wrestlers worship the Joseph Smith Jesus

May be true. The Joseph Smith Jesus is a Polygamist. Married to Mary, Martha and Mary Magdalene - and maybe others.

13 minutes ago, Crotalus said:

You have to praise Jesus. But you don't want to be trained by him. He knows very little about wrestling. 57c3e9abcb43a8b837155bc3f543af03.jpg

God and Jesus are one in the same. God only ever partook in a single sport in the Bible. Wrestling. Jacob battled him over night and earned favor for generations. Marinelli clearly just didn't pray hard enough imo. /sarcasm

2 minutes ago, Perry said:

God and Jesus are one in the same. God only ever partook in a single sport in the Bible. Wrestling. Jacob battled him over night and earned favor for generations. Marinelli clearly just didn't pray hard enough imo. /sarcasm

Marinelli picked the wrong religion.  As a Hindu the Bull would have been untouchable.

• Fire 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Mr. PeanutButter said:

The way ref's call stalling astounds me. Kerk makes a few half hearted attempts - doesn't even get to a leg - and gets awarded a point out of it. Yet, if you ask some Penn State fans, DeSanto was stalling when he got to RBY's legs 2 dozen times 

The ref called the 1st stall call on Parris correctly.  It was a boneheaded mistake on Parris.  His fault alone

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

3 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

The way ref's call stalling astounds me. Kerk makes a few half hearted attempts - doesn't even get to a leg - and gets awarded a point out of it. Yet, if you ask some Penn State fans, DeSanto was stalling when he got to RBY's legs 2 dozen times 

People complain when there are no stall calls.

People complain when there are stall calls.

Either way its the ref's fault.

37 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Parris with two takedowns off of zero shots.

The only thing I can think of more majestically magical than that would be the ever elusive pinfall.  Its right up there with Sasquatch.

PSU wins the Big Ten Tournament as expected.

But I can't get behind their general "this isn't a big deal" attitude. First it was that the dual championship didn't matter, then duals didn't matter, now it's the conference tournament that doesn't seem to matter much. 

I hate to say it, but today PSU's "look" was that of being ungrateful for the gifts they have.

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Interesting that in a match where Nagao back pedalled for two periods and then didn't try to score from the top when trailing by 3, that you call out the guy who scored by going forward.

Sasso stole the backpack from Nago who borrowed it from Lizak.