Explain yourself

jross

Screen name is a mispelled ode to Boondock Saints and their awesomeness. I have recently upgraded my image to Rip from yellowstone, a no BS get the job done at all cost type. 

• Fire 3

That’s to keep your whining ass shut. You want off this ranch, you got it. I’ll drive your ass to the train station myself.

Screen name is a mispelled ode to Boondock Saints and their awesomeness. I have recently upgraded my image to Rip from yellowstone, a no BS get the job done at all cost type. 

Dad didn’t want me to be cursed with his name (Grover) so this is what we got.

I was in a movie with Rip and Dan Gable.
  • Fire 3

Insert catchy tagline here. 

7 minutes ago, jross said:

@ionel - what is that a profile picture of, and what's the story behind your profile name?
@Fadzaev2 - are you the biggest fan of the Russian Fadzaev?  Is there a story there?

Its a mistory, if you figure it out you'll know something about me.  Profile name is pretty simple but only one former poster I know of figured it out, he was a NC if that helps.  Regarding the pic, didnt have one on the other board, added my puma paw print pic from Brazil, someone thought I was a Nittany Lion fan so changed to this one.  If you look real close thats a reflection of me in the pic. Thats all my hints for now.  

• Fire 2

31 minutes ago, ionel said:

Its a mistory, if you figure it out you'll know something about me.  Profile name is pretty simple but only one former poster I know of figured it out, he was a NC if that helps.  Regarding the pic, didnt have one on the other board, added my puma paw print pic from Brazil, someone thought I was a Nittany Lion fan so changed to this one.  If you look real close thats a reflection of me in the pic. Thats all my hints for now.  

I could not tell that it was a paw print.  Here is how your profile looks for me...

image.thumb.png.1c769e5d061e3208d6bf578bfd2ec594.png

13 hours ago, jross said:

@ionel - what is that a profile picture of, and what's the story behind your profile name?
@Fadzaev2 - are you the biggest fan of the Russian Fadzaev?  Is there a story there?

There is a great story there, but it is long and if I told it, it might help to give me away.  Arsen is very special though.

• Fire 1

On 11/1/2022 at 9:24 PM, Viratas said:

Rip is great!!!  I recognized your face....lol.

• Fire 1

6 hours ago, RYou said:

RYou

RYouAskinMe abbreviation which was my old moniker on The Mat before it booted me for mentioning The Open Mat startup.

Yes, sorry about that.

That’s to keep your whining ass shut. You want off this ranch, you got it. I’ll drive your ass to the train station myself.

You got booted for mentioning that?   That's ridiculous.    Did they ever ban anyone else for mentioning some other wrestling forum?   That's just beyond the pale.  

mspart - I've been asked before.   So here it is for all to see.     When I first got onto the internet and email and stuff, I was in Minneapolis/St Paul area, living in Apple Valley.    My first name is Arthur but I go by Art.   The airport code for  Minneapolis/St Paul  is MSP.   

And there you go.

mspart

• Fire 2

When I was a young carpenter I was sent to the home of a well to do, grumpy, old goat. When he answered the door I introduced myself and he responded, "so you're the nail bender they sent me, huh?". I'd never heard the term before and it stuck with me. He repeated my last name and then proceeded to tell me that he knew my grandfather and that in not so many words, that my grandfather was an idiot. I bit my tongue and did my work but it really bothered me the way he'd disparaged my grandfather. I didn't say anything and that ate me up all the more. That evening I told my father of this and he laughed and laughed. The more I explained how mad I was, the harder he laughed. I didn't get it.

Age has helped me to see why it didn't bother my father to hear the opinion of someone he didn't respect. I also think he was proud that I kept my cool. That old grump is long dead and I'm still bending nails.

• Fire 5