#1 Penn State vs #4 Michigan

Nittanychris

2 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Folkstyle.

So let's just settle for crappy wrestling? I like RBY. I'm not trying to hate on him just for the sake of hating. I think he can, and should, be taking down Ragusin multiple times.

This is the time of year where PSU historically looks like they're training through so perhaps I should give the boys in blue some more slack

• Fire 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

So let's just settle for crappy wrestling? I like RBY. I'm not trying to hate on him just for the sake of hating. I think he can, and should, be taking down Ragusin multiple times.

This is the time of year where PSU historically looks like they're training through so perhaps I should give the boys in blue some more slack

I view it as sending a message. 

You can only win if you can get up and out. You are not getting up or out.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

I have been staying off of the Levi Haines hype train and although I'm not ready to buy a ticket, I am ready to buy into him as an AA contender

I’m hoping he can stay at 157 next year. Or takes his RS. He’s a very young true freshman and I’d like to see him really develop before going 165.

He looks skinnier than he did earlier in the year, so maybe the staff has helped him lean out a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk