197: Dean major Yatooma 18-14

285: Kerkvliet dec Parris 18-17

Michigan with the upset win 18-17!

Wow what a surprise. Jimmy makes another stupid prediction 

• Fire 1
  • Haha 2

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 hour ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

I have no idea what " Wasn't close to 100% all year and still AA'ed" has anything to do with it. 

Kerk seems to be the only one who always gets mentioned as not 100%!  No one is ever 100%.  You do realize that Parris had a neck injury last year?

I don't know who will win tonight, but it will likely be the best indication that we have had yet as to whom is better "healthy."

We get it, you're the forum dummy and hate PSU..if you don't know Kerk's story, go look it up.

3 minutes ago, Pish said:

We get it, you're the forum dummy and hate PSU..if you don't know Kerk's story, go look it up.

Please enlighten me!  Cael thought he was good to go, so he took the mat.  What makes you think you know more than Cael?

How about Parris' story? He still made AA!

It isn't the PSU wrestlers that usually draw my ire, it is fans such as yourself, who think wrestling was invented c. 2010.

• Fire 1

28 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Much like Nebraska in the Iowa dual, if absolutely everything breaks their way Michigan can win this dual. For Iowa or Penn State, they will need to lose 3 or 4 "swing" matches that they are favored in. In a vacuum, Bartlett losing to Mattin, Van Ness losing to Lamer, Haines losing to Lewan, Facundo losing to Amine, Kerk losing to Parris are not overly surprising results. However, all of those losses occurring in the same dual seems very unlikely.

• Fire 1

25 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Given that Bartlett is 2-0 against Mattin, and you picked Mattin, that's the first one I'd pick out as being not that great of a prediction.

So it's a stupid prediction to predict a DEC win for a guy who is 0-2?

At one point RBY was 0-2 versus Desanto...somehow he turned it around and started winning.

30 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Given that Bartlett is 2-0 against Mattin, and you picked Mattin, that's the first one I'd pick out as being not that great of a prediction.

1-0 unless you count a match that Mattin injury defaulted after 12 seconds.

34 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

So it's a stupid prediction to predict a DEC win for a guy who is 0-2?

At one point RBY was 0-2 versus Desanto...somehow he turned it around and started winning.

Its not stupid. Its schtick.

"Woe is PSU. They are going to loose this dual. I am a big PSU fan, but what will we ever do?"

When is the last time you picked those weaklings from State College to win a dual? Last year you had Iowa winning 21-9, for example.

• Fire 2

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, Gus said:

Much like Nebraska in the Iowa dual, if absolutely everything breaks their way Michigan can win this dual. For Iowa or Penn State, they will need to lose 3 or 4 "swing" matches that they are favored in. In a vacuum, Bartlett losing to Mattin, Van Ness losing to Lamer, Haines losing to Lewan, Facundo losing to Amine, Kerk losing to Parris are not overly surprising results. However, all of those losses occurring in the same dual seems very unlikely.

Agree with you. Just reminding the board of Jimmy's constant stupidity.  His schtick is old

Edited by PortaJohn

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Its not stupid. Its schtick.

"Woe is PSU. They are going to loose this dual. I am a big PSU fan, but what will we ever do?"

When is the last time you picked those weaklings from State College to win a dual? Last year you had Iowa winning 21-9, for example.

I think he also had UM winning the dual last year and picked either the Wolverines or the Hawkeyes to win NCAA's.  His gimmick is getting beyond tired and boring.