Day number # of CSUB not kicking out Aj Ferrari

CowboyYe2024

2 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

What does it cost to have a camera crew follow someone around all day? You would make more.

Based on the number of wanna be hollywood types in the greater Los Angeles, I'm sure you could find a good deal.  no shortage of camera crews.  Bakersfield a little over two hour drive

• Brain 1

6 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Based on the number of wanna be hollywood types in the greater Los Angeles, I'm sure you could find a good deal.  no shortage of camera crews.  Bakersfield a little over two hour drive

THIS HAS TO HAPPEN. If you said I could have the money it would make or only get to watch it I'd forgo the cash.

• Haha 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

9 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

What does it cost to have a camera crew follow someone around all day? You would make more.

What does it cost to have a dedicated campus police follow someone around all day?  Maybe send camera with said officer or just leave the body cam on all day? 

• Bob 1
  • Haha 2

Sorry guys, but  you're a day late and I already claimed this with a Netflix deal...

On 8/24/2024 at 4:30 PM, Hammerlock3 said:

and when the makers of tiger kind get a hold of him forget about it!

You bring up a good point that a Netflix reality series doc on the season may be a great fundraiser. From the Makers of Hard Knocks and The Tiger King comes ….

image.png.333d83eb083e0a2ef3ef597310f0cf88.png

• Bob 2

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

12 hours ago, ionel said:

What does it cost to have a dedicated campus police follow someone around all day?  Maybe send camera with said officer or just leave the body cam on all day? 

image.png.92a1c16119b59eae00916b769df44668.png

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

13 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

The Bakersfield team site only has a head coach listed (Luke Smith) with both assistant positions vacant.  They should probably hire some coaches first.  They are a team coming off an 0-12 season with a head coach and no assistants...

3 minutes ago, fishbane said:

The Bakersfield team site only has a head coach listed (Luke Smith) with both assistant positions vacant.  They should probably hire some coaches first.  They are a team coming off an 0-12 season with a head coach and no assistants...

The Focus don't need no stinking coaches

• Haha 1