RFK JR Endorses Trump

3 hours ago, headshuck said:

Sad but still funny.

This is not funny in any way shape or form. JFK and RFK were assassinated, and one was 1/2 inch away from death. Maybe the forum moderator could take this down. Murdering The Kennedys is not a joke.

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, headshuck said:

Well I apologize then. Babylon Bee is a sarcastic feed that usually doesn’t go too far.

Bob needs to get rid of all the sarcasm on this hear forum.  🙄

Wonder after boinking bernie out in 2016 and losing…. If Trump pulls off a win here after the Ds pushing rfk out do they take a look at themselves in the mirror and wonder if their strategies need Improvement.   

does rfk join team trump if they let him on the ballots?   I dunno.  

9 minutes ago, Caveira said:

Wonder after boinking bernie out in 2016 and losing…. If Trump pulls off a win here after the Ds pushing rfk out do they take a look at themselves in the mirror and wonder if their strategies need Improvement.   

does rfk join team trump if they let him on the ballots?   I dunno.  

Doubtful.  The low T party looked in the mirror after going to the nuclear option on judicial confirmations and adjusted their strategy to packing the court and adding states.  

If they’d let him run in the primary they wouldn’t be in this predicament.  

12 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Yeah, because he is out of his mind. Or at least the part the worm didn't eat.

I am unfamiliar with the worm problem.  Appears has infected the entire family?  Is this a house infestation issue, contagious or simply sharing the same bottle of tequila?  

SmartSelect_20240824-092207_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8f3e320e4ecb255d6deef26188f4d19b.jpg

9 minutes ago, ionel said:

I am unfamiliar with the worm problem.  Appears has infected the entire family?  Is this a house infestation issue, contagious or simply sharing the same bottle of tequila?  

SmartSelect_20240824-092207_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8f3e320e4ecb255d6deef26188f4d19b.jpg

I can't believe you missed this one.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/09/politics/rfk-jr-parastic-worm-brain/index.html

Tell me you heard about the Central Park bear?

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

8 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I can't believe you missed this one.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/09/politics/rfk-jr-parastic-worm-brain/index.html

Thanks.  Not the tequila thats a relief.  Disappointing to know some doctors can't tell the difference in a worm vs a tumor.

I'm afraid to ask about the bear.  You did say bear not beer correct.  

9 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I actually did hear about the bear.  I think many are relieved RFK is out of the race as there was much concern he'd inact Roadkill Thursday as a greener approach to reducing "factory farm" food production.

10 minutes ago, ionel said:

I actually did hear about the bear.  I think many are relieved RFK is out of the race as there was much concern he'd inact Roadkill Thursday as a greener approach to reducing "factory farm" food production.

Inact?  That’s more kamela’s game.