Everything You Need To Know About the DNC (And Voting DEM this year)

10 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

LOL...again...what is with some of you people...why is it if you disagree with someone it means they are "mad", "upset", "full meltdown", "pushed some feels", etc.??  Is that the go to in debate??  Or maybe it is projection??

And get over yourself there Rasta...I don't need your help with anything...well, maybe some smoking/grilling advice, but definitely not anything political related.  I called out for what you said...and I quoted that you said it, then you argued by quoting it again (which is weird)...fine...you didn't mean people were in "full meltdown" because of Harris/Walz or Trump...my bad for assuming.  🙄  Oh...and you haven't bashed Trump A LOT in the past on here...my bad.  🙄  

By the way, how did you know my real name was Felicia??

"I heard that people are saying that 'Trump sux donkey dix.'

I don't know what that means, or if it's even true. I don't know any of these people. It's just what they are saying.

From what I'm hearing, it's the biggest donkeys anyone has ever seen. None bigger.

I don't know anything about it, but it sounds like big donkeys. Really big donkeys. OK. Probably the biggest ever.

Better donkeys than since Abraham Lincoln. I like these ones better because they didn't die."

-Donald

25 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Do you think the Republicans should hold another convention? It's kind of unfortunate that they had their entire one attacking the wrong candidate.  Maybe they should just do it again and possibly pick a different VP?

10 hours ago, billyhoyle said:

Do you think the Republicans should hold another convention? It's kind of unfortunate that they had their entire one attacking the wrong candidate.  Maybe they should just do it again and possibly pick a different VP?

No need.  The only way dims win this election election is by fraud. 

• Clown 1

11 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

No need.  The only way dims win this election election is by fraud. 

Ah yes 4 years later and countless court cases proving the 2020 election was legit people are still saying this. Or are they gonna do the Trump attempt of fraud with illegitimate electors and calling states to find more votes?

Edited by braves121
  • Bob 1

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Set your excuses up early. A tried and true technique for someone preparing to lose.

1 hour ago, braves121 said:

Ah yes 4 years later and countless court cases proving the 2020 election was legit people are still saying this. Or are they gonna do the Trump attempt of fraud with illegitimate electors and calling states to find more votes?

• Bob 1

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/oct/28/instagram-posts/trump-campaigns-evidence-of-fraud-was-reviewed-bef/

Our ruling

An Instagram post claimed: "It’s not that there is no evidence the election was stolen, but that no court had the guts to hear the evidence. They dismissed the cases, not the evidence."

Although a number of lawsuits challenging the 2020 election’s results were dismissed for procedural or jurisdictional reasons, it’s inaccurate to say that judges refused to review the evidence of alleged fraud. Court records show that some judges dismissed cases after reviewing the evidence and determining it did not sufficiently prove election fraud. 

We rate this claim False.

In the penultimate paragraph, they say there was no case ever held, no trial ever held.  So in effect, there was nothing done other than media folks saying there is nothing to see here and judges not allowing trials to be held.   That is not proof that there was no corruption in the 2020 election.   

mspart

• Bob 1
  • Pirate 1

7 minutes ago, mspart said:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/oct/28/instagram-posts/trump-campaigns-evidence-of-fraud-was-reviewed-bef/

Our ruling

An Instagram post claimed: "It’s not that there is no evidence the election was stolen, but that no court had the guts to hear the evidence. They dismissed the cases, not the evidence."

Although a number of lawsuits challenging the 2020 election’s results were dismissed for procedural or jurisdictional reasons, it’s inaccurate to say that judges refused to review the evidence of alleged fraud. Court records show that some judges dismissed cases after reviewing the evidence and determining it did not sufficiently prove election fraud. 

We rate this claim False.

In the penultimate paragraph, they say there was no case ever held, no trial ever held.  So in effect, there was nothing done other than media folks saying there is nothing to see here and judges not allowing trials to be held.   That is not proof that there was no corruption in the 2020 election.   

mspart

Absolute wild take, are you saying that because judges from both red and blue states looked over these cases, determined there was no evidence to bring a case to trial, so therefore nothing has been done? What about fox settling for almost $800 million over the election fraud claims?

It's a wild take for sure.  Its wild that no evidence has been presented in a trial format.   All efforts were killed before evidence could be presented.   That's a wild take.

mspart

19 minutes ago, mspart said:

It's a wild take for sure.  Its wild that no evidence has been presented in a trial format.   All efforts were killed before evidence could be presented.   That's a wild take.

mspart

Fox News had every opportunity to take all of their “evidence” into trial, they opted however to pay dominion $787 million dollars to not take it to trial. Can you explain that?

24 minutes ago, mspart said:

mspart

For someone all about being the party of law and order you sure don’t understand how the courts work. 

Edited by braves121

24 minutes ago, braves121 said:

For someone all about being the party of law and order you sure don’t understand how the courts work. 

We got a pretty good view in the EJean Carrol can’t remember but it matches a tv show v Trump case and the ‘list a legal expense as a legal expense to affect a campaign after the campaign is over’ case. 

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, braves121 said:

I assume you have no qualms about any of the SCOTUS decisions seeing that you understand and the courts work. 

mspart

• Bob 1

4 hours ago, braves121 said:

8 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

It’s posts like these that make me realize a majority of the country has no idea how the government works and what responsibilities and jobs certain offices have. 

9 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

You could also very easily plug trump

into this tweet, he had 4 years and did not accomplish his campaign promises. Where is the wall, where is his healthcare plan , where was draining the swamp, he had 4 years why would we rehire him

31 minutes ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

Ohhhhhh, no you don't! The ILLINI Wrestling Blog and Forum and Beyond Plus steers clear of politics and religion and pickleball. 

I'm glad you clarified completely.   I was going to ask about pickleball!!

mspart

• Fire 1