Olympic Wrestling ... Day 5

He looked like he wanted to wrestle a folkstyle match.  He gassed himself with all of those straight on shot attempts.  When are we going to learn that shot volume doesn't mean shit at this level and controlling center is everything? 

Our young buck's inexperience is really showing this week. 

Just now, Truzzcat said:

hes been one of my favorite wrestlers since I saw him at junior nats just so many ways to score.

He doesn't hang out underneath on shots, I wonder how a match with Dake would play out . Hope we see it 

2 minutes ago, Spladle08 said:

He doesn't hang out underneath on shots, I wonder how a match with Dake would play out . Hope we see it 

Kyle may be able to out horse him he can't hangout in ties with zhamolov but he rarely does that anyhow.

• Wrestle 1

Just now, Eagle26 said:

Yeah two really tough opponents and Zhamalov looks great

Reminds me of Sidakov last year, like the worst draw humanly possible only to get Dake in the finals, earned that one

• Bob 1

2 minutes ago, Spladle08 said:

Reminds me of Sidakov last year, like the worst draw humanly possible only to get Dake in the finals, earned that one

Yeah. Dake got a nice warm up match but then he’s got two really tough ones too, so he better be ready to wrestle too. I’m confident he gets it done this year though 💪

• Stalling 1

Just now, Gus said:

The crowd got quite loud when Zare walked out. Do they allow the kazoo's in there?

lol who are you buh buh buh buh buh buh EEEEERON

Is this your first world level competition to watch?

2 minutes ago, Gus said:

The crowd got quite loud when Zare walked out. Do they allow the kazoo's in there?

Honestly... I haven't heard a single toot in the arena!

No Kazoooooo for yooooooooo.

D3

Edited by D3 for LU
  • Wrestle 1
  • Stalling 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Just now, Spladle08 said:

lol who are you buh buh buh buh buh buh EEEEERON

Is this your first world level competition to watch?

No, I don't hear the kazoo's like normal

Just now, Gus said:

No, I don't hear the kazoo's like normal

Oh hahhaah I think I've heard it a few times, like 2 heathens snuck some in, I want to here the overwhelming constant buzzzzz its maybe my favorite thing

• Bob 1

32 minutes ago, skandar said:

Really really poor decision by Mason not to belly out and then by his coach to challenge. You’ve got to have higer wrestling iqs at this level

How about the decision to just roll over on his back once they hit the ground, basically handing him four on a platter? 

I can’t believe what I was watching.  

• Bob 2