Olympic Wrestling ... Day 4

Who is more ready fresh off the scale.  Last match they wrestled has me a bit worried, dude looked considerably better on the feet, but he did get laced up once, so maybe Spicy Lee can hit some top work on him 

..######..########..########.##....##..######..########.########.....##.......########.########
.##....##.##.....##.##.......###...##.##....##.##.......##.....##....##.......##.......##......
.##.......##.....##.##.......####..##.##.......##.......##.....##....##.......##.......##......
..######..########..######...##.##.##.##.......######...########.....##.......######...######..
.......##.##........##.......##..####.##.......##.......##...##......##.......##.......##......
.##....##.##........##.......##...###.##....##.##.......##....##.....##.......##.......##......
..######..##........########.##....##..######..########.##.....##....########.########.########
  • Bob 2
  • Wrestle 1

7 minutes ago, D3 for LU said:

a LOT more action on this forum this morning!😉

D3

To paraphrase that crotchety crotch sniffer LBJ once said, the "women's style" is much better. And significantly more successful. Who wants to waste their morning watching L's?

i am an idiot on the internet

1 minute ago, Pinnacle said:

Kazakstan having a bad day. 

They need Borat in their corner... 

borat-2-e1603312783538.jpg?w=1000

Very Nice!

D3

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

8 minutes ago, Dark Energy said:

Loved Helen’s finish in that single.  India had no chance.

That was nice. I’ve seen a lot of wrestling and I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before. Pretty cool to see that innovation