Olympic Wrestling ... Day 4

12 minutes ago, Dark Energy said:

LOL - Brooks finds himself with a tight gut wrench hold.  And actually tries to use it … a little bit.  Clearly not comfortable with turns from top.  

I thought the exact same thing lol. But hey we’ve had plenty of gold medalists that came on and shocked the world without any par tarre offense. Not everyone is a Spencer Freakin Lee 🤣 

Just now, bnwtwg said:

This is wrong. We post in Iowa time today!

Keep that Corn Fed wittisms coming along, my friend! 😏

D3

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

1 minute ago, russelscout said:

Interesting that the Uzbek Lee has wrestled at Menlo College and was an NAIA champ.

Fascinating... can't wait!

(Really!)

D3

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

4 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Interesting that the Uzbek Lee has wrestled at Menlo College and was an NAIA champ.

He has 3 years of eligible left and still on the team! Took an oly redshirt this year 

• Brain 1

2 minutes ago, D3 for LU said:

Amine making a furious comeback...

D3

Amine matches are always wild and full of ups and downs haha. Has to be stressful for his parents.

• Bob 1

Just now, d3grappler said:

He has 3 years of eligible left and still on the team! Took an oly redshirt this year 

NAIA is just the Wild West… been to the natty tournament a handful of times and there are always 1 or 2 guys where I just can’t understand how they are not at a top 5 D1 program. 

• Bob 2