ANSWER THE QUESTION!!

58 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Were you sober when you questioned Trump’s sobriety?

Ahhh. I see. So it’s back to the kiddie table for you.  You sure get uncomfortable talking to someone with a different or challenging opinion. 

Say hi to your butt buddy for me, haven’t heard from him in a while.  ✌️

47 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Ahhh. I see. So it’s back to the kiddie table for you.  You sure get uncomfortable talking to someone with a different or challenging opinion. 

Say hi to your butt buddy for me, haven’t heard from him in a while.  ✌️

Hit a nerve, huh?

On 8/15/2024 at 7:44 AM, Bigbrog said:

Again...how old are you??

I would have said the exact same thing if jross would have posted why he was voting for Trump and listed nothing but negative things about Harris.  That is weak and an incredibly stupid way to vote.  Now, I am not saying what a candidate has done, or said shouldn't come into play in terms of who you vote for as I myself am letting what Trump has done and said impact who I vote for, but I base 90% of who I vote for based on their policies.  So answer me this...what are Kamala's policies that she is running on other than she is not Trump??

Your BS is now arriving in giant piles.

And you seem to have triggered that Offthemat muttonhead to contribute more of his perpetual BS.

None of either of your 'arguments' makes a bit of sense.

Stay in school - learn - get smarter - you'll look back on these days and laugh about your stupidity.

8 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Your BS is now arriving in giant piles.

And you seem to have triggered that Offthemat muttonhead to contribute more of his perpetual BS.

None of either of your 'arguments' makes a bit of sense.

Stay in school - learn - get smarter - you'll look back on these days and laugh about your stupidity.

So you can't name any of Kamala's policies and vote along party lines...got it.

And continue on with your immature name calling and showing your ignorance little one

• Bob 1
  • Wrestle 1

14 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

So you can't name any of Kamala's policies and vote along party lines...got it.

And continue on with your immature name calling and showing your ignorance little one

100% seriously.

Why can't you use google to find the policies Kamala is introducing and supporting? It's not even a tiny bit difficult.

Don't demand I give you answers, you twit.

Find the answers to your questions for yourself. Learn, get smarter, and the momentum will continue.

• Clown 1

19 hours ago, RockLobster said:

100% seriously.

Why can't you use google to find the policies Kamala is introducing and supporting? It's not even a tiny bit difficult.

Find the answers to your questions for yourself. Learn, get smarter, and the momentum will continue.

Again so you can't...

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1
  • Poopy 1

20 hours ago, RockLobster said:

100% seriously.

shouldn't you KNOW her policies?

or do we have to vote her in to find out...

• Bob 1
  • Poopy 1

Not being trump is a good enough policy to me.  Harris, like Biden brings a sense of calm and re establishes respectability on the international scene.  I don't want the orange one answering the phone at 3 am.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 152lbs said:

Not being trump is a good enough policy to me.  Harris, like Biden brings a sense of calm and re establishes respectability on the international scene.  I don't want the orange one answering the phone at 3 am.

Trump kept us out of war.  Why do you prefer war over peace?

46 minutes ago, 152lbs said:

trump attempted an insurrection, why do you prefer dictators?

Why wasn’t he criminally charged with it?  What part of operating within  the democratic system with checks and balances equates to dictator?

Will you add some posts to the thinking critically topic?  I could sure use it.

• Bob 2

22 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

shouldn't you KNOW her policies?

or do we have to vote her in to find out...

"We have to vote for it to find out what's in it"  Where have we heard this before?  Malfeasance at a colossal level. 

mspart

• Bob 1
  • Jagger 1
  • Poopy 1