Harris is a terrible boss

6 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

not true

Husker Du

and mspart

Joe Biden would say she should work at a 7/11

Joe Biden should work at Dairy Queen. 🍦 

1 hour ago, mspart said:

This is true.   She's unqualified because she is incompetent. 

Right.  And she is VP because of race and genital configuration*

*the euphemism I need to use to avoid the minefield of "gender" and "sex" and "pee pee shape" seems a little crass

• Clown 1

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

well, the boss wouldn't like that and neither would i

Joe would eat his way thru the stock

and I wouldn't get the right cone/blizzard

Well ... sure ... there is that. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/5/2024 at 1:38 AM, Husker_Du said:

all that being said, it kinda dawned on me yesterday that despite their (Joe/Kamala) obvious baffoonery the american voters are so crazy that had they not left the border open and incurred all the damage that came along with it, this election wouldn't even be a thing. in short, had they left trump's border policies in place, a DEM would win this election in a landslide. 

What should "dawn on you" is the fact that nobody has left the border open. Nobody.

The "open border" is nothing but a dumb myth perpetuated by dopes like you and fake news.

In 2023, the Budget for US Customs and Border Protection was $25 billion dollars.

If you think that is somehow equivalent to "leaving the border open"... you are complete idiot.

• Bob 1

12 hours ago, RockLobster said:

What should "dawn on you" is the fact that nobody has left the border open. Nobody.

The "open border" is nothing but a dumb myth perpetuated by dopes like you and fake news.

In 2023, the Budget for US Customs and Border Protection was $25 billion dollars.

If you think that is somehow equivalent to "leaving the border open"... you are complete idiot.

What does their budget have to do with the fact there is a clear problem with the amount of immigrants getting into the country illegally? Their budget could be $100B but if the government keeps incentivizing coming to the US with taxpayer resources it doesn't matter.

• Bob 1