Dems are just plain weird

What's weird is that they fall into group think and cannot think for themselves.   Kamala says Trump and Vance say weird things and now everyone is saying they are weird.   No imagination, no thinking for themselves, just groupthink.   Let's see, what political movement enforces groupthink?   Can anyone think of that. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/democrats-new-line-attack-republicans-youre-weird/story?id=112281846

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/07/29/trump-weird-political-insult-democrats/74585463007/

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/07/26/trump-vance-weird-00171470

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/democrats-calling-donald-trump-weird-trend-minnesota-governor-tim-walz/

No it is not just right leaning media that is noticing this.   None of the links above are from right leaning media.   And they are noticing that Ds have no ability to think for themselves.   Isn't that what we were all taught by our parents and teachers - to think for ourselves?   This is just such a demonstration of how shallow and unable to be creative the Ds are.  

mspart

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

7 minutes ago, mspart said:

What's weird is that they fall into group think and cannot think for themselves.   Kamala says Trump and Vance say weird things and now everyone is saying they are weird.   No imagination, no thinking for themselves, just groupthink.   Let's see, what political movement enforces groupthink?   Can anyone think of that. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/democrats-new-line-attack-republicans-youre-weird/story?id=112281846

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/07/29/trump-weird-political-insult-democrats/74585463007/

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/07/26/trump-vance-weird-00171470

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/democrats-calling-donald-trump-weird-trend-minnesota-governor-tim-walz/

No it is not just right leaning media that is noticing this.   None of the links above are from right leaning media.   And they are noticing that Ds have no ability to think for themselves.   Isn't that what we were all taught by our parents and teachers - to think for ourselves?   This is just such a demonstration of how shallow and unable to be creative the Ds are.  

mspart

It's so....weird

Right-wingers are prone to say pretty much anything and are all over the place with random ill-informed thoughts and conspiracy theories. Yah, that's because they "think for themselves." 

Or maybe there really isn't much thought there at all. 

• Poopy 1
  • Clown 1

Possibly true WR. 

More Weird:

The border is secure,   But there are millions coming across, the border is secure and closed.   People are being killed by illegal aliens.   The border must be secured and here is a bill to do just that.    (except it doesn't, which is why it is not law).

Biden is the most vigorous man I've seen, I can't keep up with him.  Biden can't carry on a sentence.   He is completely at attention in his meetings and can rattle off policy like a wonk.   He really can't speak or walk normally, there is something wrong with him.    All that talk is just cheap fake stuff, don't listen to it, I'm telling you he is at the top of his game, better than he ever was.    Whoa now, we got to get rid of him, he's horrible.   Everyone D leader wants him gone.   Now that he is gone, he has been the best President ever.  

They honestly don't know if they are coming or going.   Ds are schizo and sorry that that is a diss on all schizos. 

mspart

• Bob 1

And it’s only the D’s right.  We don’t have anything on the right side of the aisle we should shape up….right?  

Since Jan’17, Republicans decided the best way to govern was to “own the libs”, and they’ve been losing more and more elections since.  And as such, policy is shifting more and more left.  You know what I would like to see, I would like to see Republicans dump the MAGA bullshit, along with the Liberal Derangement Syndrome, and focus on cleaning up their own house. Maybe then they can start winning more elections and policy can start shifting a little more back to the conservative. 

• Bob 4

Not unreasonable.   Rs have lost but gained in the House to  muddy those waters.   But barely.   I agree both parties need to look inward.  

I do not think Make America Great Again is a bad thing.   It is a good thing.   Why wouldn't anyone want to make America Great Again!    Under Obama it was, "well this is the new normal" referring to the economy.   Trump showed him wrong.   He helped make the economy great again.   There are many that admit things were better under Trump than under Biden.   What Biden has done is make America not great in my opinion.   Many share this, hence make America great again.  

My opinion is that the left doesn't think America was ever great, hence it is idiotic to say make it great again.   Stupid to say they say.   This is borne out by their policies which have dragged America down in most aspects of life; economy, justice, crime, drugs, illegal border crossings, is a clarion call for the left.   These things do not lift us up, but drag us down.  

mspart

• Bob 2

I’ve said this so many time I can’t believe it still comes up.  
Making America Great Again is a wonderful thing. But I have two problems with the agenda of the MAGA shitheads. 

1) their shitheads, and they don’t care about making America great, they care about making it great for them and that’s it. It’s not about making America great, it’s about wanting things exactly the way they want it and any other idea is…..well we see it on the TV all the time. 

2) America is great. I’m tired of hearing the MAGA shitbags talk like America is a hell hole.  ***duck** off and go live the amazing life and do the amazing things you have the opportunity to live here.   Or, go walk any of the streets I have in plenty of other countries and see what life is like there, instead of constantly degrading America while screaming patriot. (Wanna talk about drag us down). 

MAGA isn’t make America great again, it’s a bunch of power hungry intolerant shitbags. 

Since you asked…

38 minutes ago, mspart said:

My opinion is that the left doesn't think America was ever great, hence it is idiotic to say make it great again.   Stupid to say they say.   This is borne out by their policies which have dragged America down in most aspects of life; economy, justice, crime, drugs, illegal border crossings, is a clarion call for the left.   These things do not lift us up, but drag us down.  

mspart

The liberal ethos as expressed by their cultural icon, Stephen Colbert, is that America didn't need to be great again because it never stopped being great. He even spoofed the idea with a book title "America Again: Re-Becoming the Greatness We Never Weren't".

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

26 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Now, as far as the republicans that have been referred to as RINO’s, since the Maga sheep start following the word of the Original RINO….yeah, give me those republicans all day.  I’ll vote straight down the ticket. 

Those Rhinos sure like sending Billions of our tax dollars to Ukraine. 

Not a fan.

Other than that I agree with ya!

44 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Those Rhinos sure like sending Billions of our tax dollars to Ukraine. 

Not a fan.

Other than that I agree with ya!

I look at it more like money to fight against Russia spreading, more so than money for Ukraine. And I’m all for keeping Russia at bay.  Those folks are diiiiiiiiiiiirty.  

22 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

the folks running ukraine aren't much better 

i agree, better to fight them there, with a proxy, but im not convinced that's really going on.

They may not be much better. But definitely at least somewhat. But, what’s really more important is that a Ukraine winning and remaining Ukraine is far less dangerous to the world affairs than if Russia were able to advance. 

I think this has everything to do with J.D. Vance's connection to the VC community because VCs are some of the strangest people on earth.  If you've seen the TV show Silicon Valley, Peter Gregory is based on Peter Thiel. David Sacks is another example of this.  Other VCs are just as strange and in a way it has rubbed off on what Vance thinks is normal behavior. 

Trump's whole persona and part of why he is such an effective politician is that he can channel being a populist/normal guy who says things most people think but won't say. He is naturally funny. J.D. Vance is really antithetical to this and says things that most people don't think, and after he says them the reaction isn't generally very positive. I think Trump's political instincts are strong enough that he gets this and might end up replacing him. 

Edited by billyhoyle

15 hours ago, billyhoyle said:

I think this has everything to do with J.D. Vance's connection to the VC community because VCs are some of the strangest people on earth.  If you've seen the TV show Silicon Valley, Peter Gregory is based on Peter Thiel. David Sacks is another example of this.  Other VCs are just as strange and in a way it has rubbed off on what Vance thinks is normal behavior. 

Trump's whole persona and part of why he is such an effective politician is that he can channel being a populist/normal guy who says things most people think but won't say. He is naturally funny. J.D. Vance is really antithetical to this and says things that most people don't think, and after he says them the reaction isn't generally very positive. I think Trump's political instincts are strong enough that he gets this and might end up replacing him. 

What is the VC community?

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Venture Capital

Ahhh...gotcha...thanks!  They are a weird community?  Huh...who knew.  I always thought if I somehow came into a large sum of money I would want to become a venture capitalist.

On 7/31/2024 at 1:04 PM, Bigbrog said:

Ahhh...gotcha...thanks!  They are a weird community?  Huh...who knew.  I always thought if I somehow came into a large sum of money I would want to become a venture capitalist.

maxresdefault-2-1200x675.jpg

Edited by RockLobster
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, mspart said:

Nice self portrait there RL.

mspart

... still hurts you when the picture fits another one of your basket of deplorables.

Maybe its a cult, maybe its just a bunch of weirdos, but whatever your group is all about - it helps nobody here.

Edited by RockLobster