Its over. Joe Biden is stepping down

Paul158

8 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Holy crap dude...I love you as a poster and love your way of debating but, there is no...zero...nothing that proves Trump incited anything on Jan 6...that is such a reach and a lie.  I think protesting is stupid and dumb...including Jan 6th...but support people's right to do it, but man, there is no way anyone can blame Jan 6th on Trump...there is zero evidence.  I'll use your logic...who incited all the other riots in MN, WA, Etc.??  You going to blame that on Biden??  No...of course not.  People are stupid and do stupid things like riot...period.  

The voice of reason. Thanks.

• Bob 1

16 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Holy crap dude...I love you as a poster and love your way of debating but, there is no...zero...nothing that proves Trump incited anything on Jan 6...that is such a reach and a lie.  I think protesting is stupid and dumb...including Jan 6th...but support people's right to do it, but man, there is no way anyone can blame Jan 6th on Trump...there is zero evidence.  I'll use your logic...who incited all the other riots in MN, WA, Etc.??  You going to blame that on Biden??  No...of course not.  People are stupid and do stupid things like riot...period.  

Why would you place blame from blm riots on Biden? He wasn’t even the democrat candidate at the time

Just now, braves121 said:

A lot of people on this board would argue we are actually a republic not a democracy 

Myself included…… but the American people that is very subtle and most don’t know the difference.  The dem talking points have said 484883838484832929 times during this campaign this will be the end of democracy etc …… just classic talking points they say every day.   

Edited by Caveira
  • Bob 2
  • Clown 1

2 minutes ago, braves121 said:

So why would you post about a link something being a threat to our democracy when we are a republic?

I think you get the jist of it.   They disenfranchised every democrat voter and likely had this planned all along.  They knew he was a tomato can all along.  Your primary vote doesn’t count and you should be pissed.   That is a real threat to our republic. 

change the word symbolically in your mind.  I just googled it.  There are a nearly infinite amount of videos of democrats saying democracy is on the ballot this time around.   I’m not gonna post unless I find a nice mixup….. and I should be studying.  

5 minutes ago, Caveira said:

I think you get the jist of it.   They disenfranchised every democrat voter and likely had this planned all along.  They knew he was a tomato can all along.  Your primary vote doesn’t count and you should be pissed.   That is a real threat to our republic. 

change the word symbolically in your mind.  I just googled it.  There are a nearly infinite amount of videos of democrats saying democracy is on the ballot this time around.   I’m not gonna post unless I find a nice mixup….. and I should be studying.  

Every primary voter who voted for Biden also voted for Harris since she was  his vp. Hard to imagine ever single Biden voter is disenfranchised and upset that his vp got his endorsement. The DNC hasn’t even happened and Biden has not accepted the nomination yet no one knows what the plan to pick the candidate is 

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

btw, you don't hate the press enough.

Four weeks ago, to point out Joe Biden's condition...

it was considered 'misinformation'

I’m assuming you are talking to me since I mentioned the press. If so, I would suggest going back and reviewing the thread. Where I did not, in any way shape or form, say pointing out Joe’s condition was misinformation. In fact, I didn’t even use the word misinformation. 

What I did was point out a couple of instances where the media did in fact edit videos to give a false context. And I said that was stupid, because Joe provides plenty of context without the editing, and the editing just makes you lose credibility.  In fact I stated there are plenty of examples of him showing how incompetent he is, that editing anything is just stupid. 

Just to clarify…

Edited by WrestlingRasta

59 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

How about you say you have a difference of opinion on how much of an impact trumps words and actions leading up had on that day, instead of telling him he’s  lying??

3 hours ago, Caveira said:

I’m actually procrastinating.  I’m supposed to be studying for an exam…….  But this person is so articulate I can see why she was chosen:

the irony here is that anybody who can’t understand what “to see what can be, unburdened by what has been” means is outing themselves as an idiot. that’s not a difficult turn of phrase. 

16 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

the irony here is that anybody who can’t understand what “to see what can be, unburdened by what has been” means is outing themselves as an idiot. that’s not a difficult turn of phrase. 

What about this one?

IMG_5941.jpeg

translate this word soup for me too while your at it 

I’ll post this one a second time.   Your thoughts are appreciated here 

Edited by Caveira
  • Bob 1

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I’m assuming you are talking to me since I mentioned the press. If so, I would suggest going back and reviewing the thread. Where I did not, in any way shape or form, say pointing out Joe’s condition was misinformation. In fact, I didn’t even use the word misinformation. 

What I did was point out a couple of instances where the media did in fact edit videos to give a false context. And I said that was stupid, because Joe provides plenty of context without the editing, and the editing just makes you lose credibility.  In fact I stated there are plenty of examples of him showing how incompetent he is, that editing anything is just stupid. 

Just to clarify…

Edit how in what way?

Edited by ionel

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Just to clarify…

no.. it was just for everyone.

i respect you quite a bit. im not going to go RL on you 

• Bob 2

14 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

so why does she and many other dems cling to race and labels so much

perhaps they don't know what it means either 

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

yeah the guy claiming the election was stolen had nothing to do with inciting his supporters to storm the capital building because they thought the election was stolen.

the guy who said mike pence had the power to overthrow the election but was choosing not to had nothing to do with his supporters wanting to hang mike pence. totally unrelated.

do you even hear yourself? lmao i don’t even care about Jan 6 but you’re insane lmao 

• Clown 2

4 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

yeah the guy claiming the election was stolen had nothing to do with inciting his supporters to storm the capital building because they thought the election was stolen.

the guy who said mike pence had the power to overthrow the election but was choosing not to had nothing to do with his supporters wanting to hang mike pence. totally unrelated.

do you even hear yourself? lmao i don’t even care about Jan 6 but you’re insane lmao 

81 million votes my ass. 

• Fire 1

If this thread is representative of our country, we're so far beyond f*cked. 

No one cares if their favorite politician sh!ts on the constitution, but if the other party sneezes on live TV they're trying to destroy the fabric of our nation. 

Everyone plays the victim and their supporters eat it up like a fat kid on Halloween.