Trump "shooting" appears to be poorly staged ploy

4 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Even better.  Shooting a piece of glass from somewhere, the monitors show no damage, that cuts the President’s ear and then disappears.  Trick shot extraordinaire. 

Glass? I didn't say anything about glass. Neither did Mr. Wray.

That's a strange comment. Why would you think any alleged shrapnel would come from glass?

Here's a critical thinking question. Do you honestly think you and your fellow minion posters know more about the shooting than the FBI?

Serious question.

5 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

critical thinking

something you have shown a little more of lately

tells you that trump would possibly have someone take a shot at his head... and then turn his head just at the right synchronized time so as not to be hit

BZZZZZZ. INCORRECT. That is NOT "critical thinking."

Feel free to try again.

4 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Do you ever wonder how some people actually get through life?

Yes, I do wonder sometimes. Homeless people I see on the street or under bridges, etc. Thugs who start trouble with other thugs after bar close for no good reason. Older people who are struggling to maintain a basic quality of life.

And also - you, Scoot, and Offthemat. Just angry little pukes who are looking for a fight instead of a conversation.

• Clown 1

12 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Yes, I do wonder sometimes. Homeless people I see on the street or under bridges, etc. Thugs who start trouble with other thugs after bar close for no good reason. Older people who are struggling to maintain a basic quality of life.

And also - you, Scoot, and Offthemat. Just angry little pukes who are looking for a fight instead of a conversation.

LOL...ganging up on poor Rock Lobster....yep it's not you it's everyone else.  🤣

psst....here is a little hint...it may be you...

• Poopy 1

Back to the topic, a poorly staged ploy?  

- Secret Service did not secure that rooftop that had straightline vision to the stage

- Local police pointed out the shooter at least 30 minutes before and nothing was done about it

- Secret Service saw the shooter on the roof and waited until shots were fired before taking action.

These and more questions are why the SS director resigned finally.

mspart

• Bob 2

2 hours ago, mspart said:

- Secret Service did not secure that rooftop that had straightline vision to the stage

- Local police pointed out the shooter at least 30 minutes before and nothing was done about it

- Secret Service saw the shooter on the roof and waited until shots were fired before taking action.

mspart

come on, you know trump made them not do their jobs

• Poopy 1

Wow, I'm glad they cleared that up.   It could have been a SS agent's lapel pin for all we know!!!   Does it matter if it was a whole bullet or fragment?  I think it is safe to say that we knew a week before the FBI knew that it was a bullet.   Or else that was a mosquito from you know where!!

mspart

16 minutes ago, mspart said:

Wow, I'm glad they cleared that up.   It could have been a SS agent's lapel pin for all we know!!!   Does it matter if it was a whole bullet or fragment?  I think it is safe to say that we knew a week before the FBI knew that it was a bullet.   Or else that was a mosquito from you know where!!

mspart

Or maybe it was a large bee?  Didn't Trump say it felt like a bee?  Maybe an Iranian drone bee?  🐝 

• Clown 1

10 hours ago, mspart said:

mspart

All true. Basic and simple points. But this contributes nothing to the point of the thread.

Why the SS director resigned is an entirely different topic. But it's good to hear your opinion on that matter.

4 hours ago, mspart said:

mspart

Hold on their Mspart... who cleared what up, exactly?

An Xwitter post from someone named "OSINTdefender"... and you just believe that post?

Whoever OSINTdefender is, they are just some rando to me.

Nothing has been cleared up.

The FBI has disclosed that multiple metal fragments were found on the stage Trump was standing on.

It's not a stretch at all to think one of those fragments grazed his ear. In fact, it's more a stretch to think it was a bullet.

(By the way, thanks for the effort at actual discussion. I appreciate that. The others here are little more than gnats.)

1 hour ago, headshuck said:

Have we moved on from Trump staged
It all cutting himself WWE style yet?

That sounds like at least two different questions.

And, no, we're not moving on from either of them until our evidence guides us there.

50 minutes ago, RockLobster said:

That sounds like at least two different questions.

And, no, we're not moving on from either of them until our evidence guides us there.

evidence like we should get 3 boosters or evidence like the border is secure?

evidence like fiery but mostly peaceful or evidence like the steele dossier?

evidence like hunter's fake laptop or evidence like wuhan?

the left admin could piss in your ear and you'd allow yourself to think it's raining.

you're precisely the type of shallow thinker that propaganda preys upon.

bless your soul, you useful idiot. 

• Bob 1

TBD

6 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

evidence like we should get 3 boosters or evidence like the border is secure?

the left admin could piss in your ear and you'd allow yourself to think it's raining.

you're precisely the type of shallow thinker that propaganda preys upon.

bless your soul. 

... and then you jump in and contribute 4 lines of insults. Bad - just bad.

I would invite you to the discussion - as this is a "discussion" board. Something you should understand.

Maybe get your head out of your ass and start contributing to the discussion instead of making useless insults.

• Clown 1