Attempted assassination of President Trump. Shot and hit him on the side of the head.

Paul158

5 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Face it you were wrong. Doesn’t matter if it was a screen or a chart. He was looking at it.  Now get back to your wack a doodle conspiracy theories. 

TPT forgot which alias he was using. Bahahahhahahahahahahhaha 

• Bob 2
  • Poopy 1

2 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Screen or chart doesn’t matter.  It’s what trump was looking at.  

Not true.

1st - It does matter in terms of the conversation. I was making the point there was no screen (how many times do I have to repeat that?) Which is still true. There appears to have been a chart/sign - but in the photos and videos I've reviewed it appears to be on Trump's LEFT. There may well be another one on his right and just I haven't seen proof of that yet. (See how I admit what I know vs what I don't know? You should try that.)

2nd - "It's what trump was looking at" is absolute 100% pure guesswork by you. There is no video evidence to show what he was looking at. He could have been looking at the shooter, or a sign, or a bird, or a signal from someone off-camera (but not a screen, since there wasn't one there.) We know he was looking at something, we just don't know what.

Everybody reading this is aware that you don't know what Trump was looking at any more than anyone else. And that you are making up a fact because it suits you (again.)

3 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

and the people who were shot... who were in the line of fire? 

Whoa! They were?

The FBI is in the early phase of investigation hasn't released any of their findings yet.

Who is your source - and which ones did they indicate were in the "line of fire"?

This would be good information for the FBI to know if, in fact, you know this to be true.

3 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Face it you were wrong. Doesn’t matter if it was a screen or a chart. He was looking at it.  Now get back to your wack a doodle conspiracy theories. 

Already been asked and answered.

Don't be a twit and continue to claim you know what Trump was looking at. You don't.

...cool that twit #2 has decided to chime in like a muppet. Still no evidence on any of the claims.

Unlike these two I am able to use reason and admit a change of opinion based on the introduction of new evidence if it is strong enough to influence my perspective.

I invite and welcome any and all evidence that is contrary to my opinion.

But without any evidence... I'm left with nothing more than a couple twits.

Edited by RockLobster
  • Poopy 1

5 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Not true.

1st - It does matter in terms of the conversation. I was making the point there was no screen (how many times do I have to repeat that?) Which is still true. There appears to have been a chart/sign - but in the photos and videos I've reviewed it appears to be on Trump's LEFT. There may well be another one on his right and just I haven't seen proof of that yet. (See how I admit what I know vs what I don't know? You should try that.)

2nd - "It's what trump was looking at" is absolute 100% pure guesswork by you. There is no video evidence to show what he was looking at. He could have been looking at the shooter, or a sign, or a bird, or a signal from someone off-camera (but not a screen, since there wasn't one there.) We know he was looking at something, we just don't know what.

Everybody reading this is aware that you don't know what Trump was looking at any more than anyone else. And that you are making up a fact because it suits you (again.)

There WAS a chart there that Trump was using. YOU said there was nothing there.  You why don’t you come out and say what you think Trump was looking at you wack a Doodle. 

...cool that twit #2 has decided to chime in like a muppet. Still no evidence on any of the claims.

Unlike these two I am able to use reason and admit a change of opinion based on the introduction of new evidence if it is strong enough to influence my perspective.

TPT 2.0.  

Most of us are waiting for the facts to come out instead making wack doodle claims about being staged like you are.  

Report out last night saying good guy sniper(s) literally watched him approach the building, sit down and look at his phone, leave and come back with a range finder....and used it....left again and came back with a back pack, then went and walked to the back of the building, then saw him up on the roof.  In other words, they literally watched him assess, set up, and execute.  Something definitely seems shady, not RockLobster shady, but like it was allowed to happen.

• Bob 1

For any readers who may have heard one of the stupidest conspiracy theories ever advanced I offer the video below.  At about the .30 second mark you can see the look of alarm expressed by the lady sitting behind and to the right of DJT, to the left as viewed.  She is a brunette, wearing what looks like a camo hat and black top, holding a sign that reads “Joe Biden You’re Fired.  As stated, you can see the look of alarm on her face as she ducks down - BEFORE DJT moves his hand to the side of his head.  Maybe she sees a big bug ripping flesh from his ear, or blood flying from it, or something.  But it’s visible, on NBC video. 

The reaction of the lady on his left, our right, in the black hat was pretty interesting. Was looking up that way right before the shots. Did not seem alarmed at all, instantly started videoing on her phone.

Really starting to truly believe it was more than just a 20 year old, and Trump was not supposed to walk out of there.

Why did a local cop try to intervene by climbing up the roof to engage a guy with a high powered rifle, while federal snipers sit and watched through their scopes??   That local cop might have save Trump by getting the shooter to react to him for just a couple seconds. 

16 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

The reaction of the lady on his left, our right, in the black hat was pretty interesting. Was looking up that way right before the shots. Did not seem alarmed at all, instantly started videoing on her phone.

Really starting to truly believe it was more than just a 20 year old, and Trump was not supposed to walk out of there.

Why did a local cop try to intervene by climbing up the roof to engage a guy with a high powered rifle, while federal snipers sit and watched through their scopes??   That local cop might have save Trump by getting the shooter to react to him for just a couple seconds. 

With the gravity of the situation and time was of the essence, just take out your pistol and fire it in the air if you are unable to shoot at the gunman. You could just stick your gun up on the roof and fire in his direction if nothing else. He could be seen from the ground. Just start shooting at him. Surely the snipers would have engaged sooner.

Just watched the interview with the director of the Secret Service, Cheatle. She said the reason that the roof was not secured was because of how steep the roof was and for safety reasons. So, the decision was made to secure the inside of the building. The roof was too steep? Secure the inside of the building? Unbelievable.

On 7/14/2024 at 12:29 AM, RockLobster said:

Put your loyalty in your pocket. Then wake up and use your eyes and your brain.

You just saw something that was scripted.

What a great script. Uniting the country. What a brilliant idea.  😂

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Report out last night saying good guy sniper(s) literally watched him approach the building, sit down and look at his phone, leave and come back with a range finder....and used it....left again and came back with a back pack, then went and walked to the back of the building, then saw him up on the roof.  In other words, they literally watched him assess, set up, and execute.  Something definitely seems shady, not RockLobster shady, but like it was allowed to happen.

At the same time, would that information be out there if it was done on purpose?

Could it be a conspiracy? Definitely. But I think it's more likely gross incompetence, especially when you consider the involvement of small town local police who likely aren't trained to handle these situations.

Taking a step back, I bet secret service identifies "suspicious individuals" at just about every rally and keeps an eye on them. You can't shoot someone for being suspicious and they don't want to pull him off the stage every time someone catches their eye. It seems like secret service had their eye on him, but the local cops let him slip through the cracks when he was behind the building gaining access to roof where secret service couldn't see him.

41 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

At the same time, would that information be out there if it was done on purpose?

Could it be a conspiracy? Definitely. But I think it's more likely gross incompetence, especially when you consider the involvement of small town local police who likely aren't trained to handle these situations.

Taking a step back, I bet secret service identifies "suspicious individuals" at just about every rally and keeps an eye on them. You can't shoot someone for being suspicious and they don't want to pull him off the stage every time someone catches their eye. It seems like secret service had their eye on him, but the local cops let him slip through the cracks when he was behind the building gaining access to roof where secret service couldn't see him.

When you look at the photos of the building from the SS snipers view, the far side of the buildings roof is not visible. So the shooter could easily crawl up the roof without being seen by the SS snipers. Huge failure on the individuals who setup the security. The shooter had a high ground perch from 130 yards away. It doesn't get much worse than this.