Attempted assassination of President Trump. Shot and hit him on the side of the head.

Paul158

7 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Trump almost died from a cut in his upper ear?

Maybe adjust your perspective a bit... he was never in any danger of dying. 

... just danger of being killed.  

• Fire 1
  • Jagger 1
  • Poopy 1

4 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

I still believe there should be a basic intelligence test to qualify for voting. 

Agreed.  The subject of voting in the constitution has gone through three different amendments to protect people's right to vote......but in none of those has it protected stupid people.

17 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

it’s a figure of speech! i forgot that takes a 4th grade reading level to understand

it's funny the projection you posit

... the right is addicted to being mad... but you fail to look at your own..

self awareness fail 

14 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Trump almost died from a cut in his upper ear?

Maybe adjust your perspective a bit... he was never in any danger of dying. 

no he didn't almost die from a cut on his ear you dolt.

if his head had been an inch the other way... he would have died.

you are worse than the hamas apologists 

3 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

no he didn't almost die from a cut on his ear you dolt.

if his head had been an inch the other way... he would have died.

you are worse than the hamas apologists 

Except that he wasn't shot. That was a cut on the ear. Not the result of gunfire.

He was in zero danger of anything other than getting blood on his shirt.

3 minutes ago, RockLobster said:

That's not a screen.

This is a screen:

OIP.paE8m9Gd_kgDp6bJz8y9lgHaFl?rs=1&pid=

Like the guy said (and you ignored) He was reading something to his right.  You claimed there was nothing there.  Now you’re Debating chart vs screen.  He slapped you hard. 

Edited by JimmyBT

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Like the guy said (and you ignored) He was reading something to his right.  You claimed there was nothing there.  Now you’re Debating chart vs screen.  He slapped you hard. 

Wake up and pay attention.

Somebody above claimed there was a screen he was looking at. I had watched all of the video available and there was no screen at the rally. There just wasn't.

Somebody else above posts that Trump said he was looking at a screen, so it must be true. So now we've got muttonheads saying there was a screen because Trump said so. I swear some people are just too lazy to think on their own.

I pointed out that there was no screen. That was the fact.

They meant a sign? Why not just call it a bird - because, you know - why would the words you use on a message board matter?

11 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

I ignored? What are you even talking about? I replied to the post - which is what this is all about.

Trump was looking and gesturing to the right because there was a screen there displaying charts and graphs that he was speaking about. 

"Screen displaying charts and graphs"  - there was no screen displaying charts and graphs.

5 minutes ago, RockLobster said:

Wake up and pay attention.

Somebody above claimed there was a screen he was looking at. I had watched all of the video available and there was no screen at the rally. There just wasn't.

Somebody else above posts that Trump said he was looking at a screen, so it must be true. So now we've got muttonheads saying there was a screen because Trump said so. I swear some people are just too lazy to think on their own.

I pointed out that there was no screen. That was the fact.

They meant a sign? Why not just call it a bird - because, you know - why would the words you use on a message board matter?

They All said he was reading/lookig at something to his right.  Happened to be a chart.  You said there was NOTHING to his right.  Case closed. 

Edited by JimmyBT

Just now, JimmyBT said:

They All said he was reading something to his right.  Happened to be a chart.  You said there was NOTHING to his right.  Case closed. 

Better re-open the case there judge Bozo.

I didn't say there "was NOTHING to his right" - that is a fabrication.

I said that there was "NO SUCH SCREEN" - that was my exact quote.

These are not the same thing.

A link above to an article with Trump's quote is above - even in the link it says "Screen"

Whoever said something about 4th grade reading comprehension earlier was making a good point.

1 minute ago, RockLobster said:

Better re-open the case there judge Bozo.

I didn't say there "was NOTHING to his right" - that is a fabrication.

I said that there was "NO SUCH SCREEN" - that was my exact quote.

These are not the same thing.

A link above to an article with Trump's quote is above - even in the link it says "Screen"

Whoever said something about 4th grade reading comprehension earlier was making a good point.

You were insinuating that there was nothing over there he would be looking at.  You said for him to show you something there. He did.  You were WRONG.  Now go start another wack a doodle conspiracy theory. Bahahahahahhahaha. 

10 minutes ago, RockLobster said:

I ignored? What are you even talking about? I replied to the post - which is what this is all about.

"Screen displaying charts and graphs"  - there was no screen displaying charts and graphs.

There were just charts and graphs there.  Bahahahahhahaha. 

• Poopy 1

42 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

You were insinuating that there was nothing over there he would be looking at.  You said for him to show you something there. He did.  You were WRONG.  Now go start another wack a doodle conspiracy theory. Bahahahahahhahaha. 

That's just a jumble of words that doesn't make any sense.

I did tell him to show me - but you are incorrect - he did not. Go scroll back and look.

Someone else did post an image and a link to video - clarifying there was no screen.

I'm not going to waste time trying to argue with you. You spout word jumbles and nonsense and make up your own facts.

I've been posting this for legitimate posters to see the facts and logic, so they can see past the idiocy of trolls like you who somehow enjoy spending their time fighting like feral animals. You go, girl.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Mark Twain

1244._UX200_CR0,40,200,200_.jpg