Attempted assassination of President Trump. Shot and hit him on the side of the head.

Paul158

8 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

I'd expect the pathetic douche comment from RL, but never thought Rasta would also jump on board...disappointing.

TDS is real

Oh...yes, that's right he almost died and someone actually did, how sick are you to try and downplay it and start a conspiracy theory...smh

“don’t start a conspiracy theory” from the crew that’s claiming the democratic party just tried to assassinate trump. 

you may love him, but he’s one of the most controversial politicians in american history and this is a country with a bunch of crazy people and a bunch of guns and both sides of this election are running on the core idea that the other side is an authoritarian state stealing democracy. it’s honestly surprising it took this long for us to have a close call like this. 

7 minutes ago, billyhoyle said:

Would the secret service snipers even need approval to eliminate somebody with a rifle pointed at the former president?

All this transpired over the course of seconds-it’s not unreasonable that the agent simply failed to recognize and then engage the threat before the shots were fired. The shooting only lasted briefly, so he was taken out immediately. 

The report says he asked for permission for approx 3 mins.    Fwiw if it’s true.   

Just now, Caveira said:

I don’t have a 4chan account.  I saw it on TikTok 40 times.   

The thing you posted here is a screenshot of 4chan. 4Chan is a message board where anyone can post anything anonymously. So it wasn’t a report that you posted, it was just somebody trolling you. 

9 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

I'd expect the pathetic douche comment from RL, but never thought Rasta would also jump on board...disappointing.

TDS is real

Oh...yes, that's right he almost died and someone actually did, how sick are you to try and downplay it and start a conspiracy theory...smh

Agree on RL (complete douche bag) but I’m wondering why you’re surprised at Whiney bitch boy Rasta.  He licks TDS balls more than almost anyone here. 

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Bob 1
  • Poopy 1

9 minutes ago, billyhoyle said:

The thing you posted here is a screenshot of 4chan. 4Chan is a message board where anyone can post anything anonymously. So it wasn’t a report that you posted, it was just somebody trolling you. 

Ok cool.  I said I hope it’s not true.   Good day sir.   

8 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Apparently you didn’t read the part where I said I don’t believe that’s what happened, only stating that a dead shooter isn’t evidence of it not being a conspiracy. 

Where TDS certainly may be a real thing around here, reading comprehension I keep finding is not. 

As for doucue bag comments, my very first comment on the subject was that this is wrong, and everyone responsible needs to be held to full account.  

Hops right back on the fence. Bahahhahahahahahahaha. 

1 hour ago, uncle bernard said:

come on lol. that is not the real guy. 

this is a better explanation

sniper saw the officer confronting shooter, but the officer fled like a coward allowing the shooter to then fire off rounds before the sniper could reengage. would explain the hesitation from the sniper and also why crooks missed so badly. 

The shooter only missed killing President Trump by about 1/2 an inch. or less. The bullet was traveling at 2500 feet per second. If Trump hadn't turned his head to look at the huge graph to his right, he would have been killed. 

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, uncle bernard said:

“don’t start a conspiracy theory” from the crew that’s claiming the democratic party just tried to assassinate trump. 

you may love him, but he’s one of the most controversial politicians in american history and this is a country with a bunch of crazy people and a bunch of guns and both sides of this election are running on the core idea that the other side is an authoritarian state stealing democracy. it’s honestly surprising it took this long for us to have a close call like this. 

Hey Dumb Dumb...you know I have said many times on here that I do not like Trump.  But no one...I mean NO ONE deserves to be assassinated because of political reasons.  You are such a whackadoodle that you support terrorists and then try and rationalize shooting a former president.  You are a messed-up person!

• Bob 4
  • Clown 1

28 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

The shooter only missed killing President Trump by about 1/2 an inch. or less. The bullet was traveling at 2500 feet per second. If Trump hadn't turned his head to look at the huge graph to his right, he would have been killed. 

Not trying to argue but that was less than 1/2".  Grazed his ear.  Another point is that the shooter (if he had any training) would have waited for Trump to turn to his right.  The target (Trump in this case) turning towards the shooter created a larger target area.  I'm guessing the shooter used an AR-15 chambered in 5.56/223 and used a 55 or 62 grain bullet.  FPS would've been slightly higher than 2500 at 150 yards.  Anyways, just some trivial stuff

• Bob 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

Hey Dumb Dumb...you know I have said many times on here that I do not like Trump.  But no one...I mean NO ONE deserves to be assassinated because of political reasons.  You are such a whackadoodle that you support terrorists and then try and rationalize shooting a former president.  You are a messed-up person!

at no point did i say that. in fact i said the opposite. this was a terrible day for our country. 

i’m begging you to learn to read. 

what i said is that it’s believable that a crazy person would hate trump enough to try to kill him. you call that TDS! and it is! i think that’s more likely than the US government trying to kill him. 

this should not be that hard to follow but there is a reliable crew on here that can’t read and is addicted to being mad. a deadly combo!

• Poopy 1

1 hour ago, PortaJohn said:

Not trying to argue but that was less than 1/2".  Grazed his ear.  Another point is that the shooter (if he had any training) would have waited for Trump to turn to his right.  The target (Trump in this case) turning towards the shooter created a larger target area.  I'm guessing the shooter used an AR-15 chambered in 5.56/223 and used a 55 or 62 grain bullet.  FPS would've been slightly higher than 2500 at 150 yards.  Anyways, just some trivial stuff

This is why Europeans think we're nuts.  We have people posting as toilets who are riflery experts (I don't understand what you said, but it sounds like you know your shit). So many random people are armed. Anybody who snaps can have access to a weapon and try to do some crazy shit like we saw yesterday.  I'm more amazed that we have gone 40 years between Reagan and this than the failure of the Secret Service in this case to prevent it.  That has to be one of the most difficult jobs in the world. I wonder if the only solution here is that moving forward there shouldn't be presidential rallies outside in open areas-and that they should really only take place in indoor venues with fixed points of entry. 

Edited by billyhoyle

21 hours ago, Offthemat said:

You mean the question posed by Paul?  RL doesn’t know what he’s seeing.  Trump was looking and gesturing to the right because there was a screen there displaying charts and graphs that he was speaking about. 

Total bullshit - there was NO SUCH SCREEN that Trump was looking at to his right.

Show me if you don't agree.

• Poopy 1

15 hours ago, Paul158 said:

From my experience working up on roofs like this (for 20 years) there is usually exterior ladders attached to the wall to get access to the roof. Generally, there are locks on the ground access to keep unauthorized people off the roof. I would love to see a photograph of the roof access. It should have been completely sealed off.

If you aren't a bold face liar and have actually worked on roofs for "20 years", then you'd know that a portable ladder can be used as easily as an attached ladder.

You'd know that roof access isn't remotely close to being "sealed off."

You are a fraud.

• Poopy 1

22 hours ago, Offthemat said:

You mean the question posed by Paul?  RL doesn’t know what he’s seeing.  Trump was looking and gesturing to the right because there was a screen there displaying charts and graphs that he was speaking about. 

WTF? I know exactly what I'm seeing.

It's a disturbed guy looking to his right per script - no charts or graphs.

Using the trigger words, then doing grabbing his ear and kneeling down for Part II of the script.

You are flat out lying here - there was no screen.

• Poopy 1

15 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

TDS is real

Trump almost died from a cut in his upper ear?

Maybe adjust your perspective a bit... he was never in any danger of dying. 

• Poopy 1

7 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Trump almost died from a cut in his upper ear?

Maybe adjust your perspective a bit... he was never in any danger of dying. 

Please....do us all a favor and stop posting...you are a pathetic human being.

• Bob 2