Tonight's Debate

1 minute ago, Threadkilla said:

Next debate Trump vs President Harris?

I think the next debate should be held in a state where convicted felons can't vote. 

Because that'll make sense. 

Guy can run for president but can't vote for himself.......

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

I believe at the convention coming up can back out and tell the party they need choose a new candidate. 

• Bob 1

Just now, Threadkilla said:

Could you imagine if the DNC would bring in Gavin Newsome over Kamala. This would make the UFC look like a girl scout get together compared to the fireworks that would explode in the DNC.

• Bob 1

Just now, JimmyBT said:

I believe at the convention coming up can back out and tell the party they need choose a new candidate. 

Who are the Democrat stars? Big Mike,  Newsome.   Kamala?    Hildabeast?  pickins are thin.. 

4 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

We finally beat Medicare moment. Wow!!!!!!

Yeah. 

Joe Bride got tongue tied a few times. 

He should see if the guy who was convicted of 34 felonies can get him an appointment with Dr. Ronny Johnson. 

1 minute ago, three_arrows said:

Yeah. 

He should see if the guy who was convicted of 34 felonies can get him an appointment with Dr. Ronny Johnson. 

Take  a guess on how many felonies that were in the Hur report. There would be several hundred serious felonies. But because of his age and his poor memory and poor health he would not be able to hold up in court.

10 minutes ago, three_arrows said:

Yeah. 

Are you sure, can you name all 34?

Anyone claiming  Biden did not do serious damage to his election prospects tonight is fooling themselves. And anyone who thinks Trump's comfort with lies does not border on the pathological is also fooling themselves. 

Before tonight I would have said there is a 0% chance that Biden is not the Democratic candidate. Now it is not 0%.

• Bob 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

12 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Not at all. Just disappointed that this is what we have to choose from. 

Trump was on point and nobody has ever been able to rally the base like him,  in spite of what he has had to go through, which is unprecedented,  he's a rockstar.  

• Fire 1

11 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Trump was on point and nobody has ever been able to rally the base like him,  in spite of what he has had to go through, which is unprecedented,  he's a rockstar.  

Ummm he lost the last election.  Let’s hope the base he rallies this time is more than Bidens or whomever they replace Biden with. 

3 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Ummm he lost the last election.  Let’s hope the base he rallies this time is more than Bidens or whomever they replace Biden with. 

81 million votes my ass.

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1

54 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

When Cenk Uygur says Trump destroyed Biden.  believe him.    

Your take is that when a Turkish Muslim says something about American politics, we should all believe it?

We all know just a little more about you now.

• Clown 1

I have chosen to refrain from commenting on the spectacle that was the debate until this morning.

It was embarrassing... on both sides, really.  It was worse for the far left than anyone else, though.

It almost makes me think that the 'coin flip' that determined sides was deliberate.  It is almost as if they put Biden on the 'right' side to make people vote 'left' when the general, less ignorant American voter knows that the left, or blue/Democrat 'side' is actually Biden.

America lost last night.

The one bright side to come out of all this is that I am actually excited to see the VP debate.  If the rumors of Vivek being Trump's VP are true, I cannot wait to see him tear Harris apart.  It'll be much, much worse.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me