Fascinated to See the Board's Commentary on This....

7 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Me and my fellow white men are so tired of how hard it is to be a white male in this country. That senior vice president making hundreds of thousands of dollars per year isn't gonna take it anymore.

If only Bob would require facial login we could get rid of all the white males on this here forum.  That might leave a couple like @nhs67 and the unknowns like @RockLobster.  

20 minutes ago, ionel said:

If only Bob would require facial login we could get rid of all the white males on this here forum.  That might leave a couple like @nhs67 and the unknowns like @RockLobster.  

I would get far too lonely without you gents.

Disney is a company of weak will cunts. They have ruined everything they have touched in the last decade.

Edited by nhs67
  • Brain 1
  • Fire 2

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

36 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Me and my fellow white men are so tired of how hard it is to be a white male in this country. That senior vice president making hundreds of thousands of dollars per year isn't gonna take it anymore.

Me and the my generation of black men are also tired of how hard it is to be a white male aged 30-55 right now.

It sucks to see and it is embarrassing that there are people actually advocating for it to be even more extreme.

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1
  • Fire 2

3 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Me and the my generation of black men are also tired of how hard it is to be a white male aged 30-55 right now.

It sucks to see and it is embarrassing that there are people actually advocating for it to be even more extreme.

How do you figure?

In the 2-year period 2020–2021:

For the 20–29 age group, the real median annual earnings of:

White, non-Hispanic men were 34% higher than Black, non-Hispanic men and 16% higher than Hispanic men.

Asian men were 34% higher than Black, non-Hispanic men and 15% higher than Hispanic men.

For the 50–59 age group, the real median annual earnings of:

White, non-Hispanic men were 49% higher than Black, non-Hispanic men and 53% higher than Hispanic men.

Asian men were 67% higher than Black, non-Hispanic men 71% higher than Hispanic men.

SOURCE: Social Security Administration (SSA) calculations using SSA earnings data linked to Current Population Survey Annual Social and Economic Supplement public-use files.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

14 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

How do you figure?

White, non-Hispanic men were 34% higher than Black, non-Hispanic men and 16% higher than Hispanic men.

Asian men were 34% higher than Black, non-Hispanic men and 15% higher than Hispanic men.

White, non-Hispanic men were 49% higher than Black, non-Hispanic men and 53% higher than Hispanic men.

Asian men were 67% higher than Black, non-Hispanic men 71% higher than Hispanic men.

SOURCE: Social Security Administration (SSA) calculations using SSA earnings data linked to Current Population Survey Annual Social and Economic Supplement public-use files.

I thought I was agreeing with you, but I guess not?

As a black man closer to 60 than 50, I think it's absolutely horseshit to demonize anybody who is simply trying because of the color or their skin.  It goes both ways, too.  Seeing people all over social medias advocate using physical violence, or any other prejudicial hate, to justify the positive-negative asymmetry of it is complete dog shit.  Not even the good, high protein Ziwi Peak dog shit... the cheap Gravy Train dog shit.

Evil is evil, is it not?

• Bob 1
  • Brain 3
  • Fire 2

38 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

As a black man closer to 60 than 50, I think it's absolutely horseshit to demonize anybody who is simply trying because of the color or their skin.  It goes both ways, too.  Seeing people all over social medias advocate using physical violence, or any other prejudicial hate, to justify the positive-negative asymmetry of it is complete dog shit.  Not even the good, high protein Ziwi Peak dog shit... the cheap Gravy Train dog shit.

Evil is evil, is it not?

Bill Murray Nevermind GIF by Space Jam

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

How do you figure?

Do Asian men make more than white men? 

50 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Evil is evil, is it not?

This 💯

• Bob 1

14 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

All Asian men? The Asian men not already listed? What are you looking for that you couldn't find with an internet search?

In your assessment do Asian men make more than white men?  If so, why?  Must be because of the bad white man 

Edited by JimmyBT

7 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Good.  You know what I was getting at and you have NOTHING to refute it.  

#winning 

I don't know what you are getting at, but I do know that if I ask you, you will not answer. This is what makes you so boring.

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Edited by Wrestleknownothing

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I don't know what you are getting at, but I do know that if I ask you, you will not answer. This is what makes you so boring.

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Says the guy that won’t answer a simple question.  In your assessment did you find that Asian men make more than white men?  Yes or no?  If yes, why would that be? 

12 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Evil is evil, is it not?

100000%!!!!!!!!!

17 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

wtf are you talking about? this is like racist tropes piled into a puke post. 

• Bob 2

TBD

41 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Says the guy that won’t answer a simple question.  In your assessment did you find that Asian men make more than white men?  Yes or no?  If yes, why would that be? 

You obviously have a point you want to make. So go ahead and make it instead of pussy footing around with your Socratic method.

5 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

wtf are you talking about? this is like racist tropes piled into a puke post. 

What I am talking about is that it is not hard to be a white man in America.

And because a senior vice president, who was too stupid to know he was being played, wants to blame getting passed over for a promotion on some other agenda, then perhaps it is true, but we should not discount his "too stupid to know he was being played" nature as the reason he was passed over.