Cheap Fake

44 minutes ago, mspart said:

If fake then why doesn't the White House identify the fake part.  Was that really not Barack's hand on Joe's wrist and shoulder? There’s plenty of the original video for all of these incidents, for anyone to view if they are truly interested  

Above is Ionel's question with Rasta's response.   My question for Rasta is this:   Do the original videos you mention show something different than what Ionel described?  

Yes.

As to the rest of your post, that is exactly my point. BOTH, both candidates give plenty of material without any editing, manipulation, or spin. But all anyone wants to do is everything possible to hide the fact for their guy, while doing everything possible to expose and exaggerate (unnecessarily) the stupidity of the other guy. All the while, both sides calling the other hypocrites. 😂 

20 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

My take on it...like mspart said this has turned into a way for the D's to literally deny what Biden has, via video evidence, done.  It is laughable.  The sad part is people buy into it...aka, sorry @WrestlingRasta but that is what you appear to be doing...please tell me you aren't falling for it.  The things they are showing about Biden aren't creative editing making it seem like someone said something they really didn't because they didn't provide any context or before or after comments.  The Biden video's show exactly what he is doing or not doing and is no way "fake".  Crazy that people are trying to play it off as fake.  And of course, people need to deflect by saying Trump is old and does dumb stuff too.  True partisan is not being able to look at each candidate individually.  Trump is an idiot and says stupid things, but he is nowhere near demonstrating the mental decline that Biden exhibits.  Again, stupid stupid stuff comes out of his mouth, but most of it has nothing to do with his age but rather he just says stupid stuff.  

Bottom line is I can't believe people fall for this crap...calling it cheap fake and then believing it is.  I will wait for those claiming cheap fake to show the clip that they claim to be fake alongside the clip proving such a statement...it won't happen.

As I said, the originals are out there. I’m not buying into anything. I’m just simply seeing more than what certain websites want me to see. The unedited versions are out there for everyone to see if they truly want to. 

Besides, I’m very clearly calling out BOTH sides, and calling out the pure stupidity and piece of shitness in both candidates, along with the irony in fans of both calling out hypocrisy in the other side.

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mspart said:

If fake then why doesn't the White House identify the fake part.  Was that really not Barack's hand on Joe's wrist and shoulder? There’s plenty of the original video for all of these incidents, for anyone to view if they are truly interested  

Above is Ionel's question with Rasta's response.   My question for Rasta is this:   Do the original videos you mention show something different than what Ionel described?  

General question to everyone:   There are plenty of videos showing Biden seemingly lost and not sure what to do or saying something completely unintelligible or naming his secretary Bacaria when his name is Becerra.    Are these also fakes?   Only just now with the Obama video is the  mention of fakes coming up.   So no one claimed fakes for all the rest, but only now are claiming fakes?    I think they are not fakes but situations that show Biden not at his best and the White House trying (spinning) whatever they can to salvage.   Lying about the truthfulness of these videos is more damning than admitting it in my opinion.   There are hundreds of examples that were not called fakes that show similar.  

mspart

I've looked for video comparison that would show how these 3 recent examples are fake, haven't found any.  Just wasted my time watching a 5 minute CBSNews clip on it.  They showed the wonder off video then went on & on about how there's more cheap fake videos out there.  Showed nothing fake about this one.  They suggested Biden had a reason to turn and wonder that way because there was something over there, another sky diver.  We all know that, that's not the point. All the other world leaders knew where the camera and attendees were and faced that direction as prepped, only Joe wondered off.  Same with the stage event, everyone else knew how to exit, only Joe needed help.  The world leader meeting where only Joe wanted to sit down all the other leaders knew to stay standing.  There was nothing fake or cheap about any of these videos we could all see the issue.

If Joe had wondered off because a squirrel ran across the lawn and and up the tree the CBS, NBC, CNNs etc would've said look only Joe is sharp enough to notice the squirrel.   🙄

Edited by ionel

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

The other interesting thing is how one side will readily admit their guy is a total bafoon, but will do anything possible to shift focus away from the fact that he is a total bafoon. 

none of the biden videos are fakes...

• Bob 1

9 minutes ago, mspart said:

Rasta,

Please direct us to these videos that you know about.   That would be very interesting.

mspart

And steal away from people the opportunity to exercise effort in seeking out for themselves….not my style. 

I don’t believe in leading the horse to the water, I believe in a little guidance, a little presentation of skills, and letting them FITFO how to get there. 

(It’s funny I was just having a somewhat similar conversation on the phone regarding a public speaking topic, before I came to check the board). 

• Poopy 1

Just now, WrestlingRasta said:

Everyone, well almost everyone, does it. And it’s kinda insane how many people know this yet still fall for it under confirmation bias. 

whataboutism  

10 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

And steal away from people the opportunity to exercise effort in seeking out for themselves….not my style. 

I don’t believe in leading the horse to the water, I believe in a little guidance, a little presentation of skills, and letting them FITFO how to get there. 

(It’s funny I was just having a somewhat similar conversation on the phone regarding a public speaking topic, before I came to check the board). 

ie, they dont exist or they don't actually show what i said

1 minute ago, Scouts Honor said:

ie, they dont exist or they don't actually show what i said

And then there’s that option, which is nice and comfortable and doesn’t confront what we want to believe. 

Not trying to convince anyone, like I said those that want to seek will see. Those that want to feel comfortable in their space will……. 👆. Everyone has their own choice in who they want to be. 

20 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

ie, they dont exist 

if they did exist MSM would be showing them all day long and they'd be easy to find. 

• Bob 3

me, im all about enlightening people

many people don't know or don't want to know what is really happening.

how you ask?

well i post stuff to make people think

and sometimes i post stuff to prove to people who don't think there is any way that something could be happening is.

and almost get banned for it.

ironic as that is. 

you... go find it for yourself. it's probably not there.

• Fire 1

8 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

how you ask?

and sometimes i post stuff to prove to people who don't think there is any way that something could be happening is.

ironic as that is. 

The problem with Joe is you don't have to think very hard to see he has lost it and has gone down hill big time. 

Now sure some can also say you don't have to think very hard to see that the Donald is a jerk and maybe a bafoon but he hasn't really changed, he's the same guy as before first elected. 

• Bob 1

19 minutes ago, ionel said:

The problem with Joe is you don't have to think very hard to see he has lost it and has gone down hill big time. 

Now sure some can also say you don't have to think very hard to see that the Donald is a jerk and maybe a bafoon but he hasn't really changed, he's the same guy as before first elected. 

true.

and.

most believe Trump is racist... maybe.

but Biden is for certain.

and they can't see it. refuse to.

i really thought trump was done. I was hoping.

figured desantis dropped out b/c trump was going to be in too much hassle with the trial

and could swoop in.

but at this point... anything is better than where we are.

Biden: i will do something about illegal immigration!

oops. I meant I will grant them all amnesty...

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

how you ask?

ironic as that is. 

I’m certainly in the take the effort to seek out for yourself camp, no argument there. Did I say it’s probably not there? Or did you add that?  Another matter of making yourself feel all nice and comfortable, plus it’s nice and easy? 

Another interesting dynamic at play here…..The response/reaction from some, to putting both candidates on the same level of worthlessness, and their camps at the same level of pointless work.  It seems saying both are equal horrible for the position gets a particular few in defensive mode. Rather interesting, wouldn’t you agree? 

In that phone call I referenced above, I made mention of how this site is a good read in regards to human behavior. I’ll have to make note of this thread for the next call. 

1 hour ago, ionel said:

The problem with Joe is you don't have to think very hard to see he has lost it and has gone down hill big time. Completely agree here. (Kinda been my point from post 1 in this thread) 

Now sure some can also say you don't have to think very hard to see that the Donald is a jerk and maybe a bafoon but he hasn't really changed, he's the same guy as before first elected. Can’t say I agree here. I personally see a significant decline.  (Also kinda my point from post 1) 

17 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

As I said, the originals are out there. I’m not buying into anything. I’m just simply seeing more than what certain websites want me to see. The unedited versions are out there for everyone to see if they truly want to. 

Besides, I’m very clearly calling out BOTH sides, and calling out the pure stupidity and piece of shitness in both candidates, along with the irony in fans of both calling out hypocrisy in the other side.

Fair enough...but do you think the recent videos of Biden are cheap fakes?  Not asking about which side this or that, but just on their own merit do you think the videos are, or aren't cheap fakes?

2 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Fair enough...but do you think the recent videos of Biden are cheap fakes?  Not asking about which side this or that, but just on their own merit do you think the videos are, or aren't cheap fakes?

Not fakes, but edited.  And likewise on the other side of things, there are Trump videos that are intently edited or cut to serve a purpose.   

The video of Biden 'wandering off' while the other officials were posing for a picture by the one skydiver.  The editing cuts out that Biden was walking over to engage with the other sky diver, who was cut out of the edited to video, to portray that he was wandering off to........nothing.  And that is what was ran with, for example by individuals around here, until the original video came out in response.  Then, at that point, once credibility in that edited video was lost, the response shifted to (actually even parroted on this board), well it doesn't matter he was walking over to engage with the other sky diver.  The other leaders were standing for a picture and he's an idiot for doing something else.

Well........that is kind of my point.......he is an idiot.  But not for talking to a skydiver.   So when you try to make him an idiot for talking to a sky diver by editing videos, you lose credibility when you have the good natural material he provides on his own.

Same goes with the left and Trump.

15 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

so, you don't have any examples?

not that it really matters.

the pertinent point here is that KJP lied, once again, to America. she knows the clips in question are authentic. 

TBD