Cheap Fake

59 minutes ago, ionel said:

Turns out this was a "cheap fake" wax figure of Biden.  It’s not real now move along.

TELEMMGLPICT000381297145_17187286577730_

I see there’s one of Michelle Obama to the far left too. 

• Fire 1

If the gentleman standing next to him does not put his arm around him at the 25 second mark and talk to him, he might have been frozen for several minutes frozen and that is reality. I will never understand why the democrats did not pick a better candidate. Then if something happens to Joe you Kamala for back-up. Unbelievable.

• Brain 1

46 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Hey, 95% of democrats plan to stay the course and vote for him so it just doesn’t matter.

When you say "him" do you mean cheap fake wax guy or demented Joe?

11 hours ago, Paul158 said:

If the gentleman standing next to him does not put his arm around him at the 25 second mark and talk to him, he might have been frozen for several minutes frozen and that is reality. I will never understand why the democrats did not pick a better candidate. Then if something happens to Joe you Kamala for back-up. Unbelievable.

Obviously I can't prove it, but I'm firmly convinced that but for the BLM protests, he would have picked Kloubuchar as VP, and would have at least been more likely to not run again. Kamala not having the juice, but being next in line is what's gotten us here on the Democratic side.

• Bob 1

32 minutes ago, Danny Deck said:

Obviously I can't prove it, but I'm firmly convinced that but for the BLM protests, he would have picked Kloubuchar as VP, and would have at least been more likely to not run again. Kamala not having the juice, but being next in line is what's gotten us here on the Democratic side.

And you think Kloubuchar would be enough juice to get Biden not to run and/or beat Trump?   

Both candidates are old and have some issues with teleprompters or glitching. That's the nature of nominate such old people. 

One wants to be a dictator, has said that out loud. I don't care how long they plan to keep that power just that they want it at all. 

The other doesn't. 

Biden is the only legit choice. Not a great one, granted. Would love a better one. But considering the other moron that is presumably and not definitely on the ballot, yet. Its not much of a choice at all. 

• Clown 1

Biden wants to be a dictator.   See his efforts on student loans and illegal immigration with the latest being he will allow illegals married to citizens a golden path.    None of these are statutory, but are via EOs.   That is the mark of a dictator.  Can't get it done except unilaterally.  

To say Biden is the only legit choice is absolutely wrong based on his actions. 

mspart

• Bob 2

What’s stupid about both sides doing all of their editing and manipulated clips, is that they are both bafoons who give plenty of ammunition naturally. All the fake clips do is lose credibility, when it’s not necessary because both do a fantastic job of tripping over their own feet. 

10 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

All the fake clips do is lose credibility ...

If fake then why doesn't the White House identify the fake part.  Was that really not Barack's hand on Joe's wrist and shoulder? 

If it's that easy to edit video to make it look like Biden is wondering off or sitting in his chair when really isn't then think how much easier to fake voting eligibility when we have no ID.  

9 minutes ago, ionel said:

If fake then why doesn't the White House identify the fake part.  Was that really not Barack's hand on Joe's wrist and shoulder? There’s plenty of the original video for all of these incidents, for anyone to view if they are truly interested  

If it's that easy to edit video to make it look like Biden is wondering off or sitting in his chair when really isn't then think how much easier to fake voting eligibility when we have no ID.  What?  You lost me, is this a new topic in the thread? 

The other interesting thing is how one side will readily admit their guy is a total bafoon, but will do anything possible to shift focus away from the fact that he is a total bafoon. 

4 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

The other interesting thing is how one side will readily admit their guy is a total bafoon, but will do anything possible to shift focus away from the fact that he is a total bafoon

You are off topic, we are talking about cheap fakes here not bafoons or total bafoons.  😉

If fake then why doesn't the White House identify the fake part.  Was that really not Barack's hand on Joe's wrist and shoulder? There’s plenty of the original video for all of these incidents, for anyone to view if they are truly interested  

Above is Ionel's question with Rasta's response.   My question for Rasta is this:   Do the original videos you mention show something different than what Ionel described?  

General question to everyone:   There are plenty of videos showing Biden seemingly lost and not sure what to do or saying something completely unintelligible or naming his secretary Bacaria when his name is Becerra.    Are these also fakes?   Only just now with the Obama video is the  mention of fakes coming up.   So no one claimed fakes for all the rest, but only now are claiming fakes?    I think they are not fakes but situations that show Biden not at his best and the White House trying (spinning) whatever they can to salvage.   Lying about the truthfulness of these videos is more damning than admitting it in my opinion.   There are hundreds of examples that were not called fakes that show similar.  

mspart

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Both candidates are old and have some issues with teleprompters or glitching. That's the nature of nominate such old people. 

One wants to be a dictator, has said that out loud. I don't care how long they plan to keep that power just that they want it at all. 

The other doesn't. 

Biden is the only legit choice. Not a great one, granted. Would love a better one. But considering the other moron that is presumably and not definitely on the ballot, yet. Its not much of a choice at all. 

Biden is ruling as a dictator.  95 % of what he does is by executive order. He ignores The Supreme Court Ruling on student loans.  By executive order he transfers student loans, instead to the tax payer. Now Joe wants to give amnesty to 500,000 illegals by exec. order. He opened the border up by executive order. 

1 hour ago, ionel said:

If fake then why doesn't the White House identify the fake part.  Was that really not Barack's hand on Joe's wrist and shoulder? 

If it's that easy to edit video to make it look like Biden is wondering off or sitting in his chair when really isn't then think how much easier to fake voting eligibility when we have no ID.  

Good one.

My take on it...like mspart said this has turned into a way for the D's to literally deny what Biden has, via video evidence, done.  It is laughable.  The sad part is people buy into it...aka, sorry @WrestlingRasta but that is what you appear to be doing...please tell me you aren't falling for it.  The things they are showing about Biden aren't creative editing making it seem like someone said something they really didn't because they didn't provide any context or before or after comments.  The Biden video's show exactly what he is doing or not doing and is no way "fake".  Crazy that people are trying to play it off as fake.  And of course, people need to deflect by saying Trump is old and does dumb stuff too.  True partisan is not being able to look at each candidate individually.  Trump is an idiot and says stupid things, but he is nowhere near demonstrating the mental decline that Biden exhibits.  Again, stupid stupid stuff comes out of his mouth, but most of it has nothing to do with his age but rather he just says stupid stuff.  

Bottom line is I can't believe people fall for this crap...calling it cheap fake and then believing it is.  I will wait for those claiming cheap fake to show the clip that they claim to be fake alongside the clip proving such a statement...it won't happen.

Edited by Bigbrog
stupid autocorrect changed cheap to deep

30 minutes ago, mspart said:

Above is Ionel's question with Rasta's response.   My question for Rasta is this:   Do the original videos you mention show something different than what Ionel described?  

General question to everyone:   There are plenty of videos showing Biden seemingly lost and not sure what to do or saying something completely unintelligible or naming his secretary Bacaria when his name is Becerra.    Are these also fakes?   Only just now with the Obama video is the  mention of fakes coming up.   So no one claimed fakes for all the rest, but only now are claiming fakes?    I think they are not fakes but situations that show Biden not at his best and the White House trying (spinning) whatever they can to salvage.   Lying about the truthfulness of these videos is more damning than admitting it in my opinion.   There are hundreds of examples that were not called fakes that show similar.  

mspart

But,But,but the laptop was fake . 51 intelligence experts said so.

• Bob 1