Hunter laptop was real after all?

FBI knew all along. All 50 senior intelligence officials who signed the “it’s not real” document to sway the 2020 election are getting together this weekend to sign the apology document.

• Bob 1

Remember this was a big deal with NYPost story getting removed from twitter.   Nobody wanted to know about that one.   It was all Russia disinformation.   The go to for the media and Ds. 

mspart

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1

Just now, mspart said:

Remember this was a big deal with NYPost story getting removed from twitter.   Nobody wanted to know about that one.   It was all Russia disinformation.   The go to for the media and Ds. 

mspart

I believe the  main point of contention with the whole laptop story is the fact that is that the owner of a laptop repair store came out and said it had all these heinous stuff including CP and never gave it to the authorities, only other right wingers who also were never able to publish or prove its contents. 

• Clown 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Gee. If only the laptop didn’t get confiscated and lost.  

Giuliani and steve bannon have said they had copies of the hard drive for years why have they not leaked it?

7 minutes ago, braves121 said:

I believe the  main point of contention with the whole laptop story is the fact that is that the owner of a laptop repair store came out and said it had all these heinous stuff including CP and never gave it to the authorities, only other right wingers who also were never able to publish or prove its contents. 

1 minute ago, braves121 said:

Giuliani and steve bannon have said they had copies of the hard drive for years why have they not leaked it?

Let's not make excuses here for people that said stuff without knowledge.   NYP had the story and it got pulled because it was Russian disinformation.   50 current and former intel officers wrote a joint letter stating so.   It was a hatchet job so big there is no excuse for it.   The NYP story was correct but no one looked into it.   It was immediately discredited as disinformation and a hoax.   Twitter took it off their platform.   There was panic to save the election.   And it worked. 

mspart

3 minutes ago, mspart said:

Let's not make excuses here for people that said stuff without knowledge.   NYP had the story and it got pulled because it was Russian disinformation.   50 current and former intel officers wrote a joint letter stating so.   It was a hatchet job so big there is no excuse for it.   The NYP story was correct but no one looked into it.   It was immediately discredited as disinformation and a hoax.   Twitter took it off their platform.   There was panic to save the election.   And it worked. 

mspart

I'll never vote for Hunter ever again after all of this. I kind of doubt this would have made a difference in the election otherwise guiliani and banon would have released it since they claim they have had copies for years

Funny, but you are trying to say the laptop wasn't real in 2020 but it is now.   There was reason to doubt its authenticity back then.   There wasn't as the NYP story was well researched and written.   It was the Ds and the media that didn't want this story out there.   That is evident by the lengths they went to to do that. 

mspart

The FBI had the laptop from December 2019.  After much time passed with no action the repair shop owner released copies he’d made.  So through the whole affair Barr and Wray knew it was real and pertinent to the election, as well as incriminating, while withholding that information.

• Bob 2

Just now, mspart said:

Funny, but you are trying to say the laptop wasn't real in 2020 but it is now.   There was reason to doubt its authenticity back then.   There wasn't as the NYP story was well researched and written.   It was the Ds and the media that didn't want this story out there.   That is evident by the lengths they went to to do that. 

mspart

What I am saying the contents on the laptop are unverifiable, even an fbi agent testified to that. If there was all this illegal stuff on it why wouldn't two people who have said they have copies of it years ago released it?

4 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Because they’re copies. 🤦‍♂️ 

Lmao if they believed the stuff they spew they would release it. Its like saying lock her up then not doing anything for 4 years and saying you will put out a healthcare plan better than ACA and never bring it up again these people lie lol

5 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Lmao if they believed the stuff they spew they would release it. Its like saying lock her up then not doing anything for 4 years and saying you will put out a healthcare plan better than ACA and never bring it up again these people lie lol

So that is the excuse for calling it Russian disinformation?   Weak sauce. 

msaprt

1 minute ago, mspart said:

So that is the excuse for calling it Russian disinformation?   Weak sauce. 

msaprt

These people have been claiming for years about this stuff on the laptop and say they have copies and proof yet never show proof lmao if its not disinformation sack up and post the evidence you say you have

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, headshuck said:

FBI knew all along. All 50 senior intelligence officials who signed the “it’s not real” document to sway the 2020 election are getting together this weekend to sign the apology document.

They should all be brought up on election interference. It should take place in the most conservative venue. With the most conservative no nonsense judge we can find. 

Edited by Paul158
missed a word
  • Bob 2
  • Fire 1

32 minutes ago, braves121 said:

These people have been claiming for years about this stuff on the laptop and say they have copies and proof yet never show proof lmao if its not disinformation sack up and post the evidence you say you have

Again, this is no excuse for calling it disinformation in the first place when they didn't know.   Or maybe FBI knew by then it wasn't.  I'm guessing that is the case.   But no excuse to discredit something they knew nothing about.   Regardless of what Giulani said or didn't say.  

Your reasoning is the same as a grade school kid saying but Johnny told me to do it.   Weak sauce and infantile excuses for the powers that be.   It was clear and purposeful election interference plain and simple.   There is no excuse for that. 

mspart

• Bob 2

54 minutes ago, braves121 said:

What I am saying the contents on the laptop are unverifiable, even an fbi agent testified to that. If there was all this illegal stuff on it why wouldn't two people who have said they have copies of it years ago released it?

So you’re saying the contents of the “actual” laptop are unverifiable and then in the same comment wondering why they didn’t release the “copies”. Holy shit you’re dumb. And I’ll bet you the actual laptop IS verifiable which is why it was purposely misplaced. 

46 minutes ago, braves121 said:

If there wasn’t incriminating information they wouldn’t have played the Russian disinformation card.  Nobody is going to accept copies as evidence. 

3 hours ago, braves121 said:

it deosn't raise any suspicions with you that innumerable people  colluded to make the story seem like a nothing burger...

you are just as partisan as anyone.

9 hours ago, braves121 said:

I'll never vote for Hunter ever again after all of this. I kind of doubt this would have made a difference in the election otherwise guiliani and banon would have released it since they claim they have had copies for years

will you vote for his father (again, obviously) knowing that he lied to the american public during the campaign?

he knew the laptop was real. he knowingly went on tv and scoffed at the notion.

the american people came to find out not only that it's real, there's damning evidence of international payoffs and collusion.

i'll hang up now while i watch you try to squirm out of this you low iq weasel. 

• Bob 2

TBD