Budapest Ranking Series Event

Has Valencia ever faced off against yazdani ?

He poses the next best leg attacks outside Taylor that we've seen give yaz trouble. 

Of course....Valencia looks like he could pass for an Iranian as well. So would like to see it

Pico another Iranian looking guy got smashed by yaz back in the day 

Brooks also wrestles a style somewhat similar to hidlay. And dieringer. And yaz

Getting into a bull fight with yazdani is a guarantee loss. You won't out bull the bull. 

You have to be somewhat dynamic to wrestle yaz and stay out of his game and make it a different style of game

Brooks prefers the grind out style and out strength you ....this is not Kaleb Romero or Trent hidlay 

• Bob 1

Brooks also wrestles a style somewhat similar to hidlay. And dieringer. And yaz
Getting into a bull fight with yazdani is a guarantee loss. You won't out bull the bull. 
You have to be somewhat dynamic to wrestle yaz and stay out of his game and make it a different style of game
Brooks prefers the grind out style and out strength you ....this is not Kaleb Romero or Trent hidlay 

This is the worst analysis of Aaron Brooks I’ve seen in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Bob 2
  • Fire 1

6 hours ago, Le duke said:

So Aaron Brooks is going to try to outscore you ??

No he is going to try to shut you down

Taylor could outscore and outpace yaz. Brooks won't win a bullfight against the real bull. Marinellis is a poor man's bull. Yaz is the unstoppable bull 

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, alliseeisgold said:

Taylor could outscore and outpace yaz. Brooks won't win a bullfight against the real bull. Marinellis is a poor man's bull. Yaz is the unstoppable bull 

I don't think he's going to win a bullfight either. He's going to have to bring some finesse to the party to pull it out (which I think Brooks has). He did say his underhooks come from the lord, Yazdani's from a club coach. Could mean that he thinks he can go head to head with the underhooks and beat him at his own game. I think that'd be a risky, if not straight up bad strategy. 

On 6/8/2024 at 9:58 AM, Daddy Dave said:

Yes, "styles make fights" and no guarantees. Brooks was never really in danger against the defending Olympic champ and looked to be somewhat coasting. Yaz is not known for his tank and wasn't tested by Hidlays no offense. If they match up,his tank will definitely be tested by a much better offensive-and even physically stronger Brooks. My money is on the 4x phenom.

There's something to always winning.

Yaz IS known for his tank! (Except against Taylor.)

Yaz has made a creer of absolutely melting guys.  

The Taylor matches are outliers.

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, pokemonster said:

Found it! 5:53-ish. 

"god gave me these underhooks, I don't know about yazdani, maybe a club coach"

I'm not trying to make this sound like I'm outraged because Brooks is obviously religious and would therefore be an idiot to acknowledge multiple gods...but he is really crowbarring in the shots at islam.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

On 6/9/2024 at 10:49 AM, Le duke said:

I agree....brooks is a collar tie guy who paralyzes opponents with an underhook whenever they beat him inside. Hidlay is an underhook crack head, can't score from anywhere else, and dieringer is an inside tie guy. Not that similar.

• Bob 1

On 6/9/2024 at 5:18 PM, alliseeisgold said:

love the gratuitous marinelli insult! How dare he have a nickname based on his hard nosed style.

• Bob 1

9 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

I agree....brooks is a collar tie guy who paralyzes opponents with an underhook whenever they beat him inside. Hidlay is an underhook crack head, can't score from anywhere else, and dieringer is an inside tie guy. Not that similar.

This is a solid take on that.  Yazdani is the best in the world at all three for anyone who can weigh in 86 KG and lower and it isn't even close.

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

On 6/9/2024 at 5:18 PM, alliseeisgold said:

So you're saying Yazdani is unstoppabull?

2 hours ago, meZYNbrink said:

So you're saying Yazdani is unstoppabull?

1 hour ago, Gantry said:

Not sure I bull-ieve that...

d4bae0724c644b7c607fb845eae986d0.gif

D3

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

On 6/9/2024 at 12:35 AM, alliseeisgold said:

Has Valencia ever faced off against yazdani ?

He poses the next best leg attacks outside Taylor that we've seen give yaz trouble. 

Of course....Valencia looks like he could pass for an Iranian as well. So would like to see it

Pico another Iranian looking guy got smashed by yaz back in the day 

Valencia might need CPR after a match with Yazdani.  I would hope they had an AED ready.

I'm not sure about "iranian looking" or why, if true, that would matter?

On 6/9/2024 at 7:24 PM, pokemonster said:

I think that'd be a risky, if not straight up bad strategy. 

Well one good thing for him, is he has some of the very best strategic game planners in the world in his corner, who happen to have a lot of experience beating Yazdani. 

18 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Well one good thing for him, is he has some of the very best strategic game planners in the world in his corner, who happen to have a lot of experience beating Yazdani. 

True. I watched the Flo Youtube video of his compilation of matches verse Americans and damn, he's a great wrestler. I remember watching Pico at the junior worlds and thinking "wow, Pico really underperformed here" when he lost to Yazdani. Turns out, Yazdani was just that damn good. 

• Bob 1