Why are American wrestling fans rooting against Aaron Brooks?

52 minutes ago, ionel said:

There you go.   But this is another reason why wrestling should get two per wt per country (why does swimming, track etc get multiple) if qualified and back to ten weight classes.

Because swimming is the highest form of sport.

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1
  • Ionel 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

Just now, MPhillips said:

I feel like I should throw you a post preserver...🛟

I'd give you a thanks but Bob took those away from us (that scoundrel) so here's a 🍌 instead.

vote for ionel in 2024

On 5/17/2024 at 9:12 AM, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Brooks and his opinions on which prophets are true or false! Has he made his opinion on Joseph Smith known?  

He's staying away from Joey. After all, the guy was killed in a gunfight and Brooks is scared of guns.

• Bob 1

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

On 5/17/2024 at 9:13 AM, wrestle87 said:

Why is @Jimmy Cinnabon making a thread passing his own feelings off as those of “wrestling fans”….

"A legend in his own mind"...

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

On 5/17/2024 at 10:12 AM, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Brooks and his opinions on which prophets are true or false! Has he made his opinion on Joseph Smith known?  

• Haha 1

I'm not rooting against any of the guys representing the USA. That stated it wouldn't break my heart if Brooks lost to a Muslim in the gold medal match. I guess that would mean the Muslim is better with GAWWWWWD, huh? 

• Fire 2
  • Clown 1

I think I saw that Hidlay will be repping us at the upcoming ranking series tournament. I'd rather see AB get in some needed reps (and points) but maybe he doesn't want to give opps a feel so soon before the Olympics. I assume he'll be at a Grand Prix or some other tune-up tournament though and that his status is fine?

I think I saw that Hidlay will be repping us at the upcoming ranking series tournament. I'd rather see AB get in some needed reps (and points) but maybe he doesn't want to give opps a feel so soon before the Olympics. I assume he'll be at a Grand Prix or some other tune-up tournament though and that his status is fine?

He’s cleared. But he said he’s not going to any ranking series events or anything else. Just training until Paris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, Le duke said:

He’s cleared. But he said he’s not going to any ranking series events or anything else. Just training until Paris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why would he? He's not gonna get meaningful separation (away from yazdani) anyway right? I don't agree that he needs reps.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."