Who will Cael hire to replace Kennedy?

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, wrestle87 said:

Cael will keep this open until after the Olympics, then offer it to Dake, in the slyest move ever, limiting the options of the new #2 team in the country.

If Dake continues competing after the Olympics, it’s hard to see him becoming a coach. That’s a significant time and energy drain. I believe the one year prime JB had some sort of coaching position at Nebraska he said he felt like he was trying to be the best in the world in his spare time. 

Edited by peanut

3 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

What does an assistant make at a top B1G program?

No one knows, the top b1g program doesn't publish salary data.  But we will soon know what it takes to hire one away from a top b1g.  🤠

1 minute ago, ionel said:

No one knows, the top b1g program doesn't publish salary data.  But we will soon know what it takes to hire one away from a top b1g.  🤠

Yeah, but An OSU would be similar, as would Michigan or Iowa, I think. 

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

7 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:
3 minutes ago, Elevator said:

Would guess some of the comp to assistants and associates is routed through RTC, NIL, and/or camp rather than University salary.   

I was just about to ask “wtf?!” Steiber getting 1/3rd of what bo jordan is getting seemed a tad insane to me unless he is never in the room.

Also, goddamn, good for Ohio State assistant coaches.

8 minutes ago, Elevator said:

Would guess some of the comp to assistants and associates is routed through RTC, NIL, and/or camp rather than University salary.   

I would assume so. Not sure how you can live on $35k. Interesting that almost every non-revenue sport has the lowest paid asst at exactly $35,568. I guess we know what the starting salary is at anOSU

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

51 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I would assume so. Not sure how you can live on $35k. Interesting that almost every non-revenue sport has the lowest paid asst at exactly $35,568. I guess we know what the starting salary is at anOSU

Pretty sure he runs a club in Cbus, too?