World OG qualifier brackets are out...

USA Freestyle Wrestling Team has a FULL contingent of wrestlers going to Paris this summer!

Wowza!

D3

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

USA Freestyle Wrestling Team has a FULL contingent of wrestlers going to Paris this summer!
Wowza!
D3

All of whom are medal contenders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Wrestle 1

Now that Z is done.  I really hope the grizzly old Turk wins his match at 74kg.  The dude is old school, tough, and his beard deserves to be at the Olympics.

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Now that Z is done.  I really hope the grizzly old Turk wins his match at 74kg.  The dude is old school, tough, and his beard deserves to be at the Olympics.

414x576x2.jpg?auth=142799735dfd091ac9726

(... waiting for the nesting birds to fly out.)

D3

Edited by D3 for LU

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

His match will be a slugfest.  The last time he lost via Tech was like 2019.  He holds a win over last year's World Champ, and has many, many close losses to gents we all consider contenders (8-6, 6-3, etc) including a 5-2 loss to Ochir.

It was more of a slugfeast.

• Bob 1

7 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Can't overstate how impressive a performance this was from Zain.  Brutal, especially when we know he's cutting a ton.  Wow.

It sure was. He looked outstanding in that last match vs the Russian. Super tough tournament and draw he received. Found a way to win. Zain is right there to not only go but to win the Olympics.  He may not be the bad draw but no one will be happy having to wrestle him. 

WOAH!

The home crowd isn't going to like that... Demirtas gave up a last second exposure!

D3

2 minutes ago, D3 for LU said:

WOAH!

The home crowd isn't going to like that... Demirtas gave up a last second exposure!

D3

AND... the beard doesn't win.

D3

scroll down a bit in the article its a pic of Aman and Spencer standing next to each other

Spencer is 5’4”. I put Aman at about 5’7”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A small consolation, as Chamizo's loss to Valiev results (ultimately) of Valiev going to Paris.

... still, Chamizo, surely, would've trade places w/ Valiev.

D3

Posted (edited)

Well, PortaJohn, after that 4 match gauntlet that Zain marched thru... he surely must felt that he landed on Iwo Jima AND climbed Mt Suribachi as well!

D3

Edited by D3 for LU
  • Fire 1