Trump potential VP picks as reported by Bloomberg.

17 minutes ago, ionel said:

Well that wasn't nice.  Maybe she just saw Kim Jong from her back yard.  🙅‍♀️

In a book she called No Going Back she is going back to delete stuff she made up. I imagine her publisher is real happy to be eating the cost of a reprint. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

3 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

In a book she called No Going Back she is going back to delete stuff she made up. I imagine her publisher is real happy to be eating the cost of a reprint. Truth is stranger than fiction.

But she is taking responsibility and going back herself even though she believes in not going back. That takes fortitude and if you look in the book preface there's a picture of a DeLorean.  😉

9 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

BTW:  I'm fine with Tulsi Gabbard as VP and Trump thrown in jail first day in office.  I just feel back for his Secret Service detail.  😯

• Bob 2

21 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

Yes she did, and it's a bad look any way.  I come from farm folk and killing a dog was an accepted practice, my grandfather killed dogs for killing livestock or chasing deer etc.  Today it is more of a sensitive subject and should be kept close to the vest. 

Can you elaborate on your victim card comment?

It is quite normal to euthanize (shoot) problematic dogs on farms. My dad brought home a problematic dog. She attacked our cow. Dad didn't do anything. Then the dog attacked me (dog bit my stomach ,4holes  in myside) and my dad did the right ( I was 6 yrs. old) .Then my dad euthanized (Shot) the dog.  I was working on a farm and my boss a very mean, vicious dog . One day the dog broke his chain and attacked me biting me on the arm ( I was 11). My boss euthanized the dog. These are fairly normal occurrences on farms. Most intelligent farmers protect their family and their livestock.

20 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

One must play the card that one can basically do whatever one wants to do and any attempt at accountability for doing things one is not supposed to is then labled as bullying, harrassing, or even today in some cases, election interference....   But we don't want to focus on the wrong doing, we just want to focus on the reaction to the wrong doing.

That would be how I explain 'victim card' in a general sense. 

Reality on farms is that animals die for one reason or another. Animals get sick, horses break their legs, dogs attack animals, dog attack people. They all get euthanized that's the reality.

4 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Reality on farms is that animals die for one reason or another. Animals get sick, horses break their legs, dogs attack animals, dog attack people. They all get euthanized that's the reality.

I'm aware of this, have had to do the deed myself.  But not the point of the question I was answering.

• Bob 1

23 hours ago, ionel said:

We also castrated our own bull calves when all went thru the chute for shots, de-horn & branding.  Guess you could say we were way ahead of the times regarding gender change😉

Did those steers ever give birth?     🤣

mspart

• Haha 1

Just now, mspart said:

Did those steers ever give birth?     🤣

mspart

Nah ... we or someone else ate em before they had a chance and they were delicious (see smoker meat thread for reference).  😋 

• Bob 1

Doing the deed is tough even when you don't do the deed.   We had to put down our last 2 labs we had.   We let them linger too long truth be told.   They were extremely miserable when we finally took them to the vet for the last time.   They are buried in our back yard.   Our first lab is buried in our front yard.   He got hit by a car on the highway.   Very sad.  

mspart

1 minute ago, ionel said:

Nah ... we or someone else ate em before they had a chance and they were delicious (see smoker meat thread for reference).  😋 

I had a friend that raised cows for meat.   We had great meat for many years.   The last two he had gave him trouble with the killing.   They were skiddish and it broke my friend.   He said never again.   So we don't have that meat coming in anymore.  

mspart

7 hours ago, Ohio Elite said:

Yes, they are locked and loaded for any VP pick. They have 85 lawyers on retainer ready for the green light. He should probably use a decoy VP pick. Maybe Morning Joe. Maybe Bernie Saunders. My pick would be Hillary Clinton.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...