Iowa board reporting Alirez incoming

3 minutes ago, headshuck said:

At this rate any billionaire could shoot for the stars and buy a championship. Who is Zuckerberg’s Alma mater?

i think in that lame movie he was at harvard and didn't graduate.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

i think in that lame movie he was at harvard and didn't graduate.

That will make his bought and paid for wrestling title all the more valuable to him. Who needs a degree when you have money?

1 minute ago, headshuck said:

That will make his bought and paid for wrestling title all the more valuable to him. Who needs a degree when you have money?

Pretty sure the NCAA is just gonna start sending titles to the richest person they can find.

• Bob 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

4 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

Pretty sure the NCAA is just gonna start sending titles to the richest person they can find.

Been going on for ~15 years now.  

3 hours ago, CowboyYe2024 said:

I heard same offer with OK State

If Oklahoma can find the money to build the tallest skyscraper in the US shouldn't they be able to find the money to buy Alirez?  

19 minutes ago, ionel said:

If Oklahoma can find the money to build the tallest skyscraper in the US shouldn't they be able to find the money to buy Alirez?  

Univ of Oklahoma is building a skyscraper?

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

48 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Univ of Oklahoma is building a skyscraper?

"Oklahoma" can refer to the state, ya know one of the 50, or something happening within said state.  Kind've indication someone found a pot of money.  

1 hour ago, headshuck said:

At this rate any billionaire could easily buy a championship. Zuckerberg should hire Jesse Jantzen at Harvard and bring a title home.

I wonder what Du Pont would be doing if he was around in the NIL era

2 hours ago, pokemonster said:

I wonder what Du Pont would be doing if he was around in the NIL era

He'd likely be buying championships. Not at all different than what is happening right now.

Just that he'd be a more evil source of the money behind it.

Then again, that would be up for debate if the current curtains were to open for all to see.

On 5/3/2024 at 2:34 AM, ionel said:

The state of Oklahoma doesn't have two nickels to rub together, the halfwits running the state have completely gutted the tax base. They are talking about making school only 4 days a week in the future as a money saving plan, in addition to other things. 

I think OU does have the richest alumnus that I'm aware of, Roger Frizzell. He was a 4 time AA back in the day, battling guys like Kenny Monday and Nate Carr. I read somewhere that he's got a few hundred million (he was an airline CEO for a long time). I don't know if he'd be interested in buying OU a competent wrestling team. 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, NM1965 said:

The state of Oklahoma doesn't have two nickels to rub together, the halfwits running the state have completely gutted the tax base.

Then how are they building the tallest skyscraper in n the US?

12 minutes ago, ionel said:

Then how are they building the tallest skyscraper in n the US?

I bet it's not the state that's building it.