No ID required. License to steal.

17 hours ago, jross said:

When does propaganda, malinformation, disinformation, and censorship equate to rigging and interference?  These actions were deliberately planned, coordinated, and impactful.

A small true sampling: Hunter Biden laptop, Ukraine Biden money, Trump Fine People hoax, google algos, social media censorship, overwhelming pro Biden spin compared to anti Trump spin...

One doesn't need to prove the voting shenanigans (fraud, etc.) to understand...

How does Trump paying Stormy to keep her mouth shut about something that happened in the past count as election interference but all of the above not count for election interference? They were literally suppressing information that was critical to knowing how crooked Biden is. The whole Hilary Clinton Russia BS too. It only is interference and disinformation if it happens to a democrat?  

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

hmm why won't they take them off

It is not like they could accidently receive ballots which could then be accidently filled out and accidently used to 'correct" any un-approved outcome of the election results by the citizens.  That would be absurd.  The illegals getting ballots due to being illegally on the voter roles will legally return those ballots to election officials declaring the they may not vote due to be illegals.  THAT'S why those county election officials refuse to clear the voting rolls of all illegals.  Natche

Next question.

(Maybe one of our leftie friends can tell us why they won't take illegals off the voting rolls.  Lefties declare their own Replacement Theory to be a conspiracy so there is no goal for illegals to vote illegally so no valid reason to leave them on the voting rolls from a leftie principle standpoint.)

Edited by Lipdrag
  • Bob 1

3 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

earlier i posted about RFK still being on the ballot after dropping out.

why isn't this considered fraud?

when biden dropped out... he was taken off.

what are they trying to make happen by keeping him on

Biden was not on the ballot yet as he had not been officially designated as the democratic nominee, which takes place at the democratic national convention. RFK was on the ballot because he was the official nominee for, and as declared by (whatever party in that particular state, there were a few different parties throughout different states.  

As it goes by law and official record, Biden was never anything more than the presumed nominee

6 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

As it goes by law and official record, Biden was never anything more than the presumed nominee

But if Biden wins the popular vote what does that mean?  😉

8 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

Wait . . . how is the DOJ working plea deals when there is NO EVIDENCE of election fraud.  It's not happening.  Just suggesting that it is happening can get you in trouble with the White House and put on there "please censor this guy" list sent to social media companies.  Is the White House now going to censor the DOJ?

image.png.1bdd48e05609ee23db0d57f0f587dd49.png

Biden got 81 million ballots (maybe, unless we remove the double tallied ballots).  He got no where near 81 million individual American citizens who cast a vote for him.  There is MASSIVE evidence that this happened all over the country.  No need to be an election denier to accept this fact.  

Let's see how much MORE popular than Biden and Obama the Kam-eleon is.  What is her over/under for ballot count.  I think the Dems will need to generate 87 million ballots marked for Kam to overcome Trump's actual votes.  Shall we start a betting pool on this?

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1
  • Jagger 1

21 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

I think the Dems will need to generate 87 million ballots marked for Kam to overcome Trump's actual votes.  Shall we start a betting pool on this?

If you believe he is going to get 86 million votes, yes please!  Would like to make a wager on this.  The overall vote count is not even going to be close.

32 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

If you believe he is going to get 86 million votes, yes please!  Would like to make a wager on this.  The overall vote count is not even going to be close.

I don't think Trump will get 86 million.  Trump got 63+ million in 2016 and 73+ million in 2020.  Just by population aging factors (older Americans are more conservative) I suspect that about 80 million Trump votes is not unreasonable.  My point, however, is that in order for Kam-eleon to win the swing states to get an electoral college victory the Dems will have to produce about 87 million ballots with her name marked.  I guess they can produce fewer if they double count 'em like last time.  

So, the pool bet I am proposing is the number of ballots the Dems will need to be able to COUNT marked for Harris to defeat Trump.  I think the over/under is 87 million.

• Haha 1

So that when homeboy loses again everyone can follow him in crying STEAL STEAL STEAL

How about a little wager on whether or not he gets 80 million votes?   I don't feel like he is going to match his vote total from last time.  When you consider he had the full weight of the Republican party last time and he still couldn't win, and now you have the vast majority of his advisers and cabinet from his administration saying he is unfit, a many number of prominent conservatives saying he is unfit and endorsing the other candidate, top military leaders saying he is unfit, all combined with the very bizarre "woah is me" tirades he goes on every time he has a microphone in front of him or a phone in his hand.    I just don't see it happening.