No ID required. License to steal.

11 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Voting is not hard. 

Very subjective. It’s not like it’s heavily documented that people complained about multiple hour long wait times every election and have had to leave the line and not cast a vote

Edited by braves121

1 hour ago, headshuck said:

I wonder how many Americans participate in voter fraud to “protect our democracy” as they are brainwashed to believe.

Many people on the right participated in voter fraud with fake electors to “protect their democracy”

Edited by braves121

10 minutes ago, ionel said:

Good grief this is not a democracy, where are you from?

What is a republic a type of? We a representative democracy which believe it or not still makes us a democracy 

Edited by braves121
  • Bob 1

15 minutes ago, braves121 said:

If someone is living here in America whether it be legally or illegally they pay sales tax that like you said goes to pay for city, county, and state operations I believe they should be able to vote in those elections because they are directly being taxed so they should be able to vote for representation. Some Homeless people do not have jobs and therefore do not pay federal income tax, should they not be able to elect federal officers even though they are citizens?

10 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

not how that works lol there are non-federal elections too 

Voting is a privilege of citizenship, not to be endowed upon interlopers and stowaways, and deserves more consideration than a trip to the 7-11.  Making it easier is unlikely to improve the quality.  If you can’t get an id, and can’t put a little effort on one day every couple of years, voting is not important to you.  

• Bob 2

22 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Many people on the right participated in voter fraud with fake electors to “protect their democracy”

There were no “fake electors.”  There were alternate, or second sets of electors.  They are not illegal, but in fact, necessary in contested elections.  For a history of their use, study the 1876 and 1960 elections.  In both cases second sets of electors were presented, and had they not been, the eventual winner would have forfeited his election. 

5 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

let's pivot a moment and put the fighting on pause....

anyone have a list of states where ID's are provided for free vs. having to pay for one? 

interested in learning how it varies and what (potentially) is most prevalent. 

There are 23 states that require a photo ID according to ballotpedia: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia , Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin.  Of those states, 10 (Alabama, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Wisconsin) offer a free photo voter ID. Six states (Idaho, Louisiana, Michigan, New Hampshire, South Dakota, and Texas) allow a voter without photo ID to sign an affidavit or declaration and cast a regular ballot.  Ohio also allows this but the voter can only a provisional ballot.  It appears that Oklahoma will accept a county elections board ID card which doesn't have a photo on it.

So whilst these 23 states have voter laws that to some degree require a photo ID 8 will allow a voter to cast some kind of ballot without one and 10 will give anyone a free photo ID.  I think at most six states,  Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, Montana, and Nebraska require a photo ID and don't have a free option.  

• Brain 1
  • Stalling 1

7 minutes ago, braves121 said:

That's laughable.   Why is it that according to left leaning PEW research.  in the poll that I posted show that the majority of the right wants Voter ID.   while the left is all for registering at the poll and voting without an ID.   

According to the Census Bureau, "5 million more people voted than were registered to vote" in the 2020 election..  

Per Reuters Nov 10, 2020 — 3 to Nov. 4 there were vote dumps of hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots only for Democrat Joe Biden in Wisconsin, Michigan and PA.

19 minutes ago, braves121 said:

What is a republic a type of? We a representative democracy which believe it or not still makes us a democracy 

democratic republic not a democracy 

Trump was way up in Philadelphia before a truck showed up dumping ballots without postage.   Do you remember the  folks that watched the vote counters in Philly had to stand about 40 yards away?   It was fraud on an epic scale.

• Fire 3

48 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

There were no “fake electors.”  There were alternate, or second sets of electors.  They are not illegal, but in fact, necessary in contested elections.  For a history of their use, study the 1876 and 1960 elections.  In both cases second sets of electors were presented, and had they not been, the eventual winner would have forfeited his election. 

If they are not illegal please explain the indictment in Arizona

45 minutes ago, ionel said:

democratic republic not a democracy 

Do you wanna take a crack at what the process is called in which we choose our representatives within our republic? 

2 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

Trump was way up in Philadelphia before a truck showed up dumping ballots without postage.   Do you remember the  folks that watched the vote counters in Philly had to stand about 40 yards away?   It was fraud on an epic scale.

I don't remember any of this.  Trump was way up in Philadelphia, PA?  In the 2020 presidential election? How large was this alleged truck?  Trump lost Philadelphia County by 471k votes in 2020.  He lost it by 476k in 2016.

Are you suggesting that Trump actually would have won Philadelphia County in the 2020 presidential election if not for this alleged truck?

trump was way up in PA and Michigan and Wisconsin.

his lead was so big in Wisconsin that, according to CNN's lead election anchor, what happened thereafter was statistically impossible.

don't shoot the messenger. 

• Bob 3

TBD

6 hours ago, fishbane said:

I don't remember any of this.  Trump was way up in Philadelphia, PA?  In the 2020 presidential election? How large was this alleged truck?  Trump lost Philadelphia County by 471k votes in 2020.  He lost it by 476k in 2016.

Are you suggesting that Trump actually would have won Philadelphia County in the 2020 presidential election if not for this alleged truck?

I remember it vividly.   I had heard it was as high as 750,000 votes.  The USPS trucker tipped off the authorities but he later recanted and disappeared like all enemies of the lib agenda.  

And the count was a joke.

35 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

I remember it vividly.   I had heard it was as high as 750,000 votes.  The USPS trucker tipped off the authorities but he later recanted and disappeared like all enemies of the lib agenda.  

And the count was a joke.

I dunno man 750k is more votes than were cast in Philadelphia in the last election.  I suppose it's possible a truck with fake ballots got delivered.  I don't recall anything about it.  There were those two crazy guys that drove from VA with a Hummer full of fake ballots.  I don't think those got counted and instead they were arrested on weapons charges.

The part of your initial post on this truck that I find most difficult to believe is where you said "Trump was way up in Philadelphia."  That sounds unbelievable.  Trump only received 17.9% of the vote in Philadelphia in 2020 and 15.2% in 2016.  No republican presidential candidate has won the city of Philadelphia in really 100 years.  If you are asserting that at some point in the counting process Trump had a sizeable lead over Biden in Philadelphia I would have more doubts about the ballots that had been counted up until that point than the ones that were delivered and counted after that.  Trump having a lead in Philadelphia isn't really credible.

5 minutes ago, braves121 said:

The famous process of electing our congressmen through the electoral college lol

We don’t use it for president huh?  Who represents our country.  It’s one of the main reasons we’re a republic and not a true/direct democracy.  in a true democracy the people would vote on everything without any representation.  🤦‍♂️ yep gold.  

Edited by JimmyBT