Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

15 hours ago, headshuck said:

May I suggest taking the a$$hole out of your reconciliation attempt?

You should realize that exactly (1`) considerate post by someone who has been posting incredibly terribly biased for months... doesn't constitute any legitimate 'reconciliation' just yet. That remains to be seen.

I used the word  a**hole because it describes the situation accurately.

If you'd like to address the months long exchange of posts between that poster and I - then by all, means, I welcome your input.

But if you just want to throw in 2 cents worth of nothing to add, then may I suggest you STFU.

• Clown 1

3 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Good God...I am glad I can't see that...why would you post that??  That is sick!

well according to you it’s okay as long as it was standard operating procedure. 

there’s lots of horrifying imagery coming out of gaza. maybe you guys need to see it to understand. 

53 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

well according to you it’s okay as long as it was standard operating procedure. 

there’s lots of horrifying imagery coming out of gaza. maybe you guys need to see it to understand. 

You are a sick f'ing person for one, posting images of people getting raped, and two to even think I would have meant that it is okay to rape someone if it was part of a SOP.  

51 minutes ago, red viking said:

The right will continue to find ways to justify every Israeli atrocity and genocidal act, no matter how brutal. 

Per the Bible, he who blesses Israel will be blessed. 

You do realize this isn't a partisan issue, right?!?  You do realize Israel isn't committing a "genocidal act", right?!?!  You do realize who started this whole mess, right?!?!

40 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

You are a sick f'ing person for one, posting images of people getting raped, and two to even think I would have meant that it is okay to rape someone if it was part of a SOP.  

THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID!

And given the opportunity to back down, you obfuscated.

"IF....and that is a big IF...any of these reports are true and this goes against Israel's protocol for interrogating prisoners then whomever did it should be held accountable"

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

You do realize this isn't a partisan issue, right?!?  You do realize Israel isn't committing a "genocidal act", right?!?!  You do realize who started this whole mess, right?!?!

Yes. We did (the UN) when we handed that territory over to them, designating it for a specific religion. And then they did too, when they continued to expand their settlements and take more territory through the years. 

47 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID!

And given the opportunity to back down, you obfuscated.

"IF....and that is a big IF...any of these reports are true and this goes against Israel's protocol for interrogating prisoners then whomever did it should be held accountable"

You are so disingenuous...and sick!  I was referring to the other allegations of abuse and thus the protocols for interrogating prisoners of war...knowing damn well Israel would never have rape as part of those protocols.

19 minutes ago, red viking said:

Yes. We did (the UN) when we handed that territory over to them, designating it for a specific religion. And then they did too, when they continued to expand their settlements and take more territory through the years. 

LOL

Have some empathy. 

I'll tell you what. I'm a man. If somebody comes and takes my land from my family and says we can't have it anymore because of my religion (or non-religion) because it is now designated to people of a different religion, I'm not gonna lay down and take it. If my weapons are inferior, I'll find a way to make sure somebody pays. 

7 minutes ago, red viking said:

Have some empathy. 

I'll tell you what. I'm a man. If somebody comes and takes my land from my family and says we can't have it anymore because of my religion (or non-religion) because it is now designated to people of a different religion, I'm not gonna lay down and take it. If my weapons are inferior, I'll find a way to make sure somebody pays. 

I don't necessarily disagree with what you said and I most certainly have empathy for both the Israelis and the innocent Palestinians.  However, I have no empathy for Humas and what they did to escalate this.  THEY are the ones who want to engage in genocide by getting rid of Israel purely based on religious ideology...aka they are terrorists!!  We could go back and forth in terms of the history of both the Palestinians and the Jewish people and how terrible it is on so many fronts, but bottom line is Humas is a terrorist organization that isn't interested in working in a peaceful manner because on their religion and their hate for Jews...that is sick! 

But hey, if your support towards them is what you call "empathy" than you my friend have a lot more problems.

27 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

You are so disingenuous...and sick!  I was referring to the other allegations of abuse and thus the protocols for interrogating prisoners of war...knowing damn well Israel would never have rape as part of those protocols.

then why did you say it? why would any kind of abuse ever be okay, even if it were part of Israel's protocols?

that's the point.

i've condemned every act of terror by hamas. you guys refuse to acknowledge that israel is committing its own war crimes. i'm consistent. your morality is entirely determined by which side you're rooting for.

If I was in Gaza, I'd probably join Hamas, knowing what I know about how they've been treated for decades now. Every person there has family members that have been killed or severely mistreated by Israel. I'd probably have some too. 

Not that I'm a terrorist in my current life. But if I were in that position, I may have been. I know I'd be extremely angry. 

Edited by red viking

4 hours ago, red viking said:

If I was in Gaza, I'd probably join Hamas, knowing what I know about how they've been treated for decades now. Every person there has family members that have been killed or severely mistreated by Israel. I'd probably have some too. 

Not that I'm a terrorist in my current life. But if I were in that position, I may have been. I know I'd be extremely angry. 

A man of your intellect and determination?  Surely you’d have been elevated to leadership long ago.  Of course, leadership in your organization does have its drawbacks.  Maybe it’d be wiser if you became one of the Palestinians who live peacefully in Israel, maybe a member of Knesset.   Might give it some thought.  Beats a drone. 

7 hours ago, red viking said:

we know.

we have known all along.

• Haha 1