Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

On 5/28/2024 at 3:51 PM, braves121 said:

I think the simple fact that Israel murdered 45 civilians after the whole civilized world told them not to invade rafah and predicted this situation would happen amplifies the fact israel does not do anything to minimize civilian casualties

Evidence is showing that surprise!!!!!   Hamas lied about the 45 civilians being killed.   It looks like it was their own weapons depot that exploded.   The IDF attack was too small and far away.   Even Palestininas were caught on a phone call saying the same.   Too small of an explosion and after that one, there were secondary explosions in the warehouse (depot).  See previous posts on this. 

Plus the weapons depot was in an area where there are many civilians.   Hamas put these poor souls in danger by locating their depot near innnocent bystanders.   But please go on saying Israel murdered 45 civilians on the word of Hamas.   They are unreliable in reporting accuracy as you should well know. 

mspart

• Bob 4

4 hours ago, mspart said:

Evidence is showing that surprise!!!!!   Hamas lied about the 45 civilians being killed.   It looks like it was their own weapons depot that exploded.   The IDF attack was too small and far away.   Even Palestininas were caught on a phone call saying the same.   Too small of an explosion and after that one, there were secondary explosions in the warehouse (depot).  See previous posts on this. 

Plus the weapons depot was in an area where there are many civilians.   Hamas put these poor souls in danger by locating their depot near innnocent bystanders.   But please go on saying Israel murdered 45 civilians on the word of Hamas.   They are unreliable in reporting accuracy as you should well know. 

mspart

who blew up the weapons depot?

17 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

who blew up the weapons depot?

You could ask the Palestinans caught ont he phone that I mentioned.   That is part of the article I posted on this.   They were on the phone discussing this and said quote:  “Yes, this is an ammunition warehouse. I tell you it exploded. The Jewish bombing wasn’t strong, it was a small missile, because it didn’t create a large hole. And afterward a lot of secondary explosions,” one of the Palestinians is heard saying in the call.

Also provided in that post was an annotated photo of the area where the missile actually fell and where Hamas said it fell. 

As with the other time there was an accusation, it turns out there was a malfunctioning Hamas rocket and caused a large explosion.   Again, Palestinians (Hamas) were caught on phone wondering how this happened and stating it was a malfunction.  

I'm not saying there was a malfunction, but I am saying the Israeli missile did not hit that target.   It hit another target some distance away.  

The fault for the explosion of the depot killing those people is the fault of Hamas for placing the depot where civilians are known to be.    You can try to say otherwise, but you are not looking at what really happened.    You are depending on Hamas to tell you the correct story and you can see they did not regarding where the missile landed.    So why would you trust them anymore on this?   It is demonstrable that they lied about the missile , but then tell the truth?    It can't be both ways. 

mspart

1 minute ago, mspart said:

You could ask the Palestinans caught ont he phone that I mentioned.   That is part of the article I posted on this.   They were on the phone discussing this and said quote:  “Yes, this is an ammunition warehouse. I tell you it exploded. The Jewish bombing wasn’t strong, it was a small missile, because it didn’t create a large hole. And afterward a lot of secondary explosions,” one of the Palestinians is heard saying in the call.

Also provided in that post was an annotated photo of the area where the missile actually fell and where Hamas said it fell. 

As with the other time there was an accusation, it turns out there was a malfunctioning Hamas rocket and caused a large explosion.   Again, Palestinians (Hamas) were caught on phone wondering how this happened and stating it was a malfunction.  

I'm not saying there was a malfunction, but I am saying the Israeli missile did not hit that target.   It hit another target some distance away.  

The fault for the explosion of the depot killing those people is the fault of Hamas for placing the depot where civilians are known to be.    You can try to say otherwise, but you are not looking at what really happened.    You are depending on Hamas to tell you the correct story and you can see they did not regarding where the missile landed.    So why would you trust them anymore on this?   It is demonstrable that they lied about the missile , but then tell the truth?    It can't be both ways. 

mspart

convenient message to intercept. they always have a recording of two “hamas” agents taking responsibility a few hours after killing a bunch of people, yet had no idea about the 10/7 operation?

I'm not sure what you are getting at UB.   The missile landed somewhere other than where Hamas said it did.  So your wonderful Hamas lied.   The conversation that was recorded verifies that the missile was small and they were wondering why the secondary explosions in the warehouse.   You are free to deduce from that what you will.

mspart

• Bob 2

6 minutes ago, mspart said:

I'm not sure what you are getting at UB.   The missile landed somewhere other than where Hamas said it did.  So your wonderful Hamas lied.   The conversation that was recorded verifies that the missile was small and they were wondering why the secondary explosions in the warehouse.   You are free to deduce from that what you will.

mspart

what i'm getting at is that i don't trust the audio recordings israel puts out. they seem to have one after every major incident where hamas conveniently takes credit. israel is able to get all of this on recording over and over again, but had no idea 10/7 was coming? 

i don't care if hamas lied. they're a terror group. of course they lie. they're evil.

who fired the missile that ultimately killed people? we all know hamas bears a lot of responsibility for the horrors in gaza. you guys just give israel a free pass for their role in the slaughter. 

5 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

convenient message to intercept. they always have a recording of two “hamas” agents taking responsibility a few hours after killing a bunch of people, yet had no idea about the 10/7 operation?

defending Hamas to the end

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

Wow...you actually are pathetic 

you would think they’d be able to provide one piece of evidence for “mass rape” but have yet to do so. it was a lie to fuel the rage of good-hearted people so they had license to kill more civilians. 

this is the UN btw, confirmed by Israeli media. 

58 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

you would think they’d be able to provide one piece of evidence for “mass rape” but have yet to do so. it was a lie to fuel the rage of good-hearted people so they had license to kill more civilians. 

this is the UN btw, confirmed by Israeli media. 

Good hearted people that support terrorists. 

10 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

the “israeli offer” is not acceptable to israel 

UB these are the types of posts you should refrain from because we have no idea what Israel's involvement was in the latest negotiations.  It was Biden who announced it.   Point,  in a previous negotiation that Israel signed off on the Egyptian's secretly changed the terms and Israel  then had to renege on it.  I remember people blaming Bibi and then went silent after it was confirmed Egypt f'd it up

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

13 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

UB these are the types of posts you should refrain from because we have no idea what Israel's involvement was in the latest negotiations.  It was Biden who announced it.   Point,  in a previous negotiation that Israel signed off on the Egyptian's secretly changed the terms and Israel  then had to renege on it.  I remember people blaming Bibi and then went silent after it was confirmed Egypt f'd it up

it was a critique of biden (who could very easily end this conflict)

4 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Article 7 of Hamas Charter, “the Prophet, Allah’s prayer and peace be upon him, says: “The hour of judgment shall not come until the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them, so that the Jews hide behind trees and stones, and each tree and stone will say: ‘Oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him,’ except for the Gharqad tree, for it is the tree of the Jews.”

I Don't Agree With What I Posted