Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

41 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

im sure there are many americans who were involved in the chants death to america

no one said these people are smart

Posting cartoon propaganda and then insulting other people's intelligence is rich. 

• Brain 1

58 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

the professor interfered with an arrest...

now did they go over the top... yes...

She didn't touch anybody. She only asked what they were doing? That is not a crime nor interference. 

You have fascist tendencies. Like most conservative Americans you pontificate about the importance of "freedom" and get hard every time you see it trampled on.

i was told the police only react this way in red states.

but for some reason, it's happening in NY and California... and the purple state of ohio.

sounds like their are rules set up to do these things and when you don't follow those rules...

28 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

She didn't touch anybody. She only asked what they were doing? That is not a crime nor interference. 

You have fascist tendencies. Like most conservative Americans you pontificate about the importance of "freedom" and get hard every time you see it trampled on.

if you keep calling us fascists and racists i'm pretty sure we'll eventually cave and adopt your stupidity out of sheer embarrassment. 

• Haha 2

TBD

12 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

if you keep calling us fascists and racists i'm pretty sure we'll eventually cave and adopt your stupidity out of sheer embarrassment. 

Are you concerned about a peaceful protestor being slammed to the ground or not? Where's the outrage over free speech and freedom that you think makes this the greatest country in the world? Show some consistency and integrity. 

36 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Sure looked like she grabbed the cop to me, couldn't see because her left hand was obscured by her own body.

BTW if you abandon every thread of conversation that develops in this topic (particularly when it seems like a good time to refine your opinion or even institute a small change of policy), and then just start over with whatever the latest narrative appropriate video clip you can find, I'm not sure why you're here at all. You complain about the conversation not being nuanced but whenever it might become nuanced you throw a smoke bomb and start over.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

14 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

and as far as fascist tendencies... is that anything like wanting to do away with the #1A and #2A?

You're literally supporting a #1A violation! Somebody was arrested and charged for asking a question. How do you not see that?

17 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

1) Where did this happen? I thought we were talking about last two guys you dropped videos of, regardless we should drop this discussion cause i'm pretty sure its just an honest mistake on someones part.

2) If you are fighting someone who is going to use their human shield ad infinitum to kill as many people as possible, yes you kill the shield. You could argue about the morality of an adult shooting a child to save themselves if it was just a limited scenario, but if the person using a human shield is going to use that shield to kill as many babies as they can you shoot the shield. 

3) If the Israelis instituted rape as an ostensible military tactic, the three you referenced would not support israel anymore. That a good enough example? One hamas can't live up to btw.

1) Yes you got confused. The video you replied to is of the same guy willie was talking about.

2) Disagree. Following the catastrophe of the world wars, we came together as a civilized world to set down rules of war. Killing the human shields is a violation of those rules. It is a war crime. I believe in the rule of law, even when it's inconvenient. Levelling buildings you think might contain Hamas while you know they for sure contain civilians is a war crime. And it's wrong to portray that as their only option. They have one of the best funded, best equipped militaries in the world. They could be far more precise if they wanted to be. They just don't want to be. And they'll also be pretty open about that if you just listen to them. Hit translate on Hebrew tweets from Israeli politicians and generals. Far different tone than what they say in English for their Western audience.

3) Good. That's one of many reasons I don't support Hamas. Is that your only red line for Israel? Is there a civilian casualty number that you would find unacceptable, for example?

• Bob 1

13 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

Sure looked like she grabbed the cop to me, couldn't see because her left hand was obscured by her own body.

BTW if you abandon every thread of conversation that develops in this topic (particularly when it seems like a good time to refine your opinion or even institute a small change of policy), and then just start over with whatever the latest narrative appropriate video clip you can find, I'm not sure why you're here at all. You complain about the conversation not being nuanced but whenever it might become nuanced you throw a smoke bomb and start over.

didn't see your last post. i responded. 

even *if* she touched one of the cops (which we can't actually see on video), do you think that was a reasonable response from officer farva? can we have some common sense about what constitutes battery or assaulting an officer?

fascism

under biden: i give you crackdowns on protestors.

but more importantly: FBI visiting homes of people who post on twitter... b/c reasons

NSA expanded power to spy on Americans w/o  a warrant

i could go on.

as for the police here.. i agree, they went over board.
I have told many former students... dont F with the police. it's just easier to do what you are asked. and you dont end up with stitches and worse. ( i could tell the whole story.. but i think you get the point. maybe not..)

you can see them telling people to back off. one person is held back...

she goes RIGHT UP to them...