Ferrari dose for the day

On 4/23/2024 at 10:10 PM, flyingcement said:

he has so many good examples to learn from like his dad and his brothers who are living examples of the message of Jesus Christ

The Uncle may be the worst on social media. The shit he posts is...WILD and seem truly delusional...

Makes a wild rape claim and then does the "she begged for it," shit.

6 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

The Uncle may be the worst on social media. The shit he posts is...WILD and seem truly delusional...

Makes a wild rape claim and then does the "she begged for it," shit.

holy shit thats the worst social media post i've ever seen

• Bob 3

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

Just now, Hammerlock3 said:

holy shit thats the worst social media post i've ever seen

Yeah...it ain't good...

It's like what the rapist says in a Law and Order that's WAY over the top! I believe he also has some other...less than kind words for the girl, but it was hard to read. 

Just now, scourge165 said:

Yeah...it ain't good...

It's like what the rapist says in a Law and Order that's WAY over the top! I believe he also has some other...less than kind words for the girl, but it was hard to read. 

it reminded me of when DMX said that if they wanted to arrest him for driving without a license they shouldn't have taken it away in the first place.

is that really his uncle to your knowledge?

1 minute ago, Hammerlock3 said:

it reminded me of when DMX said that if they wanted to arrest him for driving without a license they shouldn't have taken it away in the first place.

is that really his uncle to your knowledge?

He brags about it and he's hyper-defensive of the Ferrari's, but no, I can't state for a fact that they're related. 

• Bob 1

6 hours ago, scourge165 said:

He brags about it and he's hyper-defensive of the Ferrari's, but no, I can't state for a fact that they're related. 

I believe that is a parody account, but sometimes hard to tell with the Ferraris 

19 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

I believe that is a parody account, but sometimes hard to tell with the Ferraris 

I really don't think so. The guy sent me a REALLY angry DM on a different thread where I just commented about him acting like a clown at the Southern Scuffle...

But I also don't know for sure.

18 hours ago, pokemonster said:

Here's another dose for ya. Is this Ben Kueter he's training with? Hmmmm

Kueter is kinda in front of AJ, but AJ is never growing into heavyweight just looking at the difference in size. It will take years and he won't be wrestling in his late 20s. Hell, he may never wrestle in his 20s outside of the soldier salute. 

On 5/2/2024 at 6:28 AM, juniorvarsity said:

Kueter is kinda in front of AJ, but AJ is never growing into heavyweight just looking at the difference in size. It will take years and he won't be wrestling in his late 20s. Hell, he may never wrestle in his 20s outside of the soldier salute. 

Why would AJ wrestle at 285?

18 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

After he won (and before a lot of the controversies) he said he was going 285.

after he won what? NCAAs? He went 197 the next year.

14 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

he absolutely does not like it as much as staring at himself in the mirror.

Well there is that.

23 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

Just saying what he said.

I know but I'm not sure I would take the word of a clout chasing bozo years ago after his actions contradicted that same claim.

16 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

I know but I'm not sure I would take the word of a clout chasing bozo years ago after his actions contradicted that same claim.

I'm making the same point as you, you're just trying to disagree. He said he would go to heavyweight after winning NCAAs and then did not do it the next year. It's been multiple years since he said it and he is still smaller than an undersized heavyweight, hence my statement. The kid has worked his ass of for his physique, clearly, but not sure his genetics will let him get much bigger during his athletic years. He is going to fight 205 I would guess. He would need to give up on being lean to become a heavyweight. Wikipedia has him as 6 foot tall, which means he is likely not even 6 foot