OTT Finals Thread

29 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

If you were talking Lee vs Gilman, neither was from PSU.

You would be pissed, Gilmans interview last night he talked about God.  He also spoke  how he is an nomad that has been embraced by PSU.    Also Snyder talked about God and that he is a PSU wrestling fan but a tOSU Football fan.    Now you can start hating on them. 

• Bob 1

1 minute ago, Threadkilla said:

You would be pissed, Gilmans interview last night he talked about God.  He also spoke  how he is an nomad that has been embraced by PSU.    Also Snyder talked about God and that he is a PSU wrestling fan but a tOSU Football fan.    Now you can start hating on them. 

Why would I hate them?  

It is just a fact: neither attended PSU.

Does sound a bit cultsh, though.  I'm glad they're happy.

Edited by Interviewed_at_Weehawken

4 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

You would be pissed, Gilmans interview last night he talked about God.  He also spoke  how he is a nomad that has been embraced by PSU.    Also Snyder talked about God and that he is a PSU wrestling fan but a tOSU Football fan.    Now you can start hating on them. 

I honestly don’t understand how a person can just turn their back on the program where they had great success in. Did Snyder get screwed over by tOSU or something?

4 minutes ago, Caveira said:

Mat3 during Snyder went to like a parking lot shot then this awful angle 

... looks like the roadies are about to off-load the amps and sound equipment for the rock concert after the wrestling tonite!

D3

Edited by D3 for LU
  • Bob 2

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

3 minutes ago, 4xJVchamp said:

I honestly don’t understand how a person can just turn their back on the program where they had great success in. Did Snyder get screwed over by tOSU or something?

I don't see it like that.  I see it as this being his full time job and he found a place where he thinks he can get even better at his craft. 

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, 4xJVchamp said:

He couldn't beat Sadulaev and sought out improvement. And Tom Ryan never taught him how to get out from bottom.

• Bob 1

i am an idiot on the internet

16 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Hall leaving his shoes

He is an excellent coach and will produce many national champions. Such a shame he is too big for 79 but the wrong body for 86.

Mark Hall is the embodiment of freestyle and one hell of an ambassador for our sport.

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1

i am an idiot on the internet