OTT Finals Thread

20 year old Kennedy Blades over Gray.   Youth finally conquers  experience and mom strength.

44 year old Аляксандр Фёдаравіч Кікінёў (aka Aliaksandr Fiodaravich Kikiniov)  bests Kamal Bey at Greco 77KG.  Experience, gray hair, and dad strength conquers youth and then does a hair dye commercial afterwards.

Gilman in 3 (I would never choose this for freestyle, but Gilman sounds and looks a lot like he did for his 2021 run)

Zain in 3 - Nick Lee has a lot of finesse moves (even though they don't look like it), and they require opponents who are willing to extend themselves.  Zain is a squatted, balled up lump of muscle the entire time he is on the mat.

Dake in 2 - Unfortunately, what I saw in the premier match today was the regression of a legend, not the progression of one of PSU's premier studs

Taylor in 3 - Brooks has much better movement and defense, and Zahid gives everybody weird problems.  I think he cracks the armor a bit, even if it isn't enough to fully get over the hump

Snyder in 3 - Trumble is making a case that he's the next Snyder in waiting, at some point he may do to snyder what snyder did to varner

Parris in 2 - I'm impressed in a feel-good way for zilmer, but also bummed for him, bc I think he will be the gatekeeper to this weight for a while.  Parris is so big and so fast, I think zillmer just doesn't have a wide enough frame to be effective at defending parris' fireman's dump or his top game. Parris is a big big dude.  

15 minutes ago, wrestle87 said:

Snyder in 3 - Trumble is making a case that he's the next Snyder in waiting, at some point he may do to snyder what snyder did to varner

Name your wager. 
ETA: I'll take Snyder in two very handily including one tech.

Edited by bnwtwg

i am an idiot on the internet

Just now, fatlaz said:

Is this on USA again?  I didn't see it on the TV listing,  but it has been wrong before. 

Peacock this morning. Costs $6 for the month and you can cancel. 

Just now, peanut said:

What exactly is the schedule for the MFS finals? Is there a session this morning?

Session 310:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Final 2 out of 3 Championship Series Round 1**

**Weights not currently qualified for the Olympics will wrestle match 2 in this session

Challenge Tournament: Consolations, Consolation Semi-finals, 3rd place and True 3rd (if needed)

(ALL STYLES AND WEIGHTS)

Session 46:30 PM - 10:00 PM

Final 2 out of 3 Championship Series Round 2**

**Weights not currently qualified for the Olympics will wrestle match 3 at beginning of session (if needed)

Final 2 out of 3 Championship Series Round 3 (If Needed)

• Bob 1