2024 OTT Day 1 Session 2 thread

2 minutes ago, poorwrestler said:

JB is awesome and one of the most successful ever. The respect is deserved. Go ahead and be a hater if you want that’s fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s an awesome wrestler but he’s known to be disliked by his peers, that’s always been the case because he’s an arrogant guy and loves himself more then the average person …how am I hater I stated I’ve rooting for him and always have. My point being he’s not that likable of a person and fans can boo all they want and have 0 obligation to respect him …this whole referring to people as “king” is corny as hell , this is America we got rid of that whole king nonsense about 248 years ago 

• Bob 1

1 minute ago, JuanMogen said:

No. He wrestled Jay-Q's. They didn't show it. I also so not see a stream for Mat 3 specifically. I have the "Challenge Tournament" stream, Mat 1, and Mat 2.

It's there.  Just scroll over

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

He’s an awesome wrestler but he’s known to be disliked by his peers, that’s always been the case because he’s an arrogant guy and loves himself more then the average person …how am I hater I stated I’ve rooting for him and always have. My point being he’s not that likable of a person and fans can boo all they want and have 0 obligation to respect him …this whole referring to people as “king” is corny as hell , this is America we got rid of that whole king nonsense about 248 years ago 

I think you’re taking it too seriously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk