2024 OTT Day 1 Session 2 thread

Just now, NormMacDonald said:

Whats next for him? It's the right move. Hell of a career. 

Go be a dad, maybe a musician(dude has a hell of a voice), and obviously anything he wants in wrestling coaching

• Bob 1
  • Fire 2

1 minute ago, poorwrestler said:

I think you’re taking it too seriously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Na I made this point about JB a few weeks back when the silliness with Starocci and Bo was going on and got attacked for “not respecting the goat” and told to just shut up and show respect and it’s stupid ..I’ve literally rooted for the guy since he wrestled molinaro in the state finals in like 2005 but the cult levels of JB worship are wild to me..

you defended JB as a person , yet your name is the poor wrestler, ironic  and JB is the only wrestler I’ve heard of who was charging downright offensive amount of money to do camps while at his peak ,maybe it’s gone down since he started losing to Dake a few years back but the prices were through the ceiling 

I will point again before being labeled “a hater” or “PSU fan” I'm rooting for JB against Nolf and Dake and hope he wins a gold medal at the Olympics just really triggered by people demanding everyone respect the man 

6 minutes ago, JimmyCinnabon said:

Yes. This Peacock coverage is absolute dogshit. It f$cking sucks. 

Peacock, woodchuck - what ever. The sports as we know is dying right before our eyes. PC has infiltrated this program to the point where its now become unwatchable for me.

Just now, wrestle87 said:

Go be a dad, maybe a musician(dude has a hell of a voice), and obviously anything he wants in wrestling coaching

I didn't know he could sing. I will have to look that up. I hope he goes into college coaching. Any program would be lucky to have him. He'd make a great head coach someday.