"don't" ...

they have tried actually.

but anyway...

Isreal took out the generals  that coordinated the attacks with hamas on Oct. 7th

Anyone interested in Middle east terrorism and isreali response, should read the book VENGEANCE

i forget the author but it was written about 1986.

It is about the change in isreali attitude toward terrorism.

Up until 1972, Isreal always acted in defense, and reaction.

After Munich , (of which there is a very good account of the brutaility fo those days in the book) and about 5 years of escalating attacks leading up to it, the isrealis changed their attitude to going on the offensive and seeking out known coordinators.

Edited by Scouts Honor
  • Bob 1

On 4/13/2024 at 8:54 PM, uncle bernard said:

the world didn’t start on 10/7. actions have consequences and our country has the power to put a stop to this madness for the good of both sides but that doesn’t aid our imperial aspirations in the region so we keep funding our proxy state who is apparently intent on suicide. 

Imperial aspirations. Bahahahahahahahhahahahha.  Ya letting women and children have freedom is imperialist for sure.  🤦‍♂️ 

3 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

US generals also work with proxies to attack iran/iranian proxies. i suppose you think they should be able to assassinate our generals if they want right?

Proof? 

On 4/13/2024 at 6:56 PM, Scouts Honor said:

exactly. go back to the late 1940's... when they BEGAN to try  push isreal into the sea.

but they still can't do it.

who has broken every cease fire in the history of isreal? 

Wow. You don't even know the history. The answer to your question is not one side or the other. Go educate yourself from ww1 on and come back. If you think the zionists never broke a cease fire you're as dumb as the cartoon meme you post. 

Edited by forkemaz

I used to be a "speak softly and carry a big stick" guy, but these days I'm more of a "Loudly grunt with hushed tone and absurd dramatic pause and then don't do shit" guy.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

On 4/26/2024 at 11:43 AM, Offthemat said:

If it’s true that Joe Biden once said “I have half a mind to run for president.” people should have believed him.  

He was exaggerating.

• Bob 1