Blue Dragons Jr AKA Patrick Downey III

Blue Dragons Jr AKA Patrick Downey III  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Where do we think he lands for OTT?

3 hours ago, nhs67 said:

The world of Twatter is insurmountably more entertaining when Blue Dragons Jr is active.

Guy is a treasure.

Not even Christina has me blocked but BDJ does. Softer than Charmin.

• Haha 1

i am an idiot on the internet

1 hour ago, Hammerlock3 said:

What on earth did starocci mean by "my shaft grew a bit"?

My take...

image.thumb.png.d61676e250871cc32bd4e24e30e1240b.png

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

3 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

if this is what he was going for it was very stupid but its gets points for gangsta i guess.

There will never be a more public gangster than Mike Tyson.

😬

1 hour ago, feet2back said:

I can see it already...Patrick Downey Wins 24' Olympic Trials and represents Team USA in Paris...Motian Picture will be as big as Rocky 1 

Austin butler could play him...

images.jpg

• Haha 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

I want to see Pat Downey run through the Olympics. Just exploiting the other side of the world’s awful gas tanks while he rattles off big points late in the second period. Nothing would make me happier. 

3 hours ago, feet2back said:

I can see it already...Patrick Downey Wins 24' Olympic Trials and represents Team USA in Paris...Motian Picture will be as big as Rocky 1 

Wasn't the point of Rocky that he was likeable so you rooted for him?

2 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

That offer stand for anyone?

I once won a bet by eating three brats before swimming a 200 fly without puking.

for you - I'll buy you one before weight in - and another one after 🙂

Impressive feat by the way.  We once did a beer mile back in high school - you gather around a track on a saturday with a cooler of beers.  and you drink one beer at the beginning, and then another as you finish each lap.  I puked during lap three, but finished the mile under seven minutes (not great, but I was nearly drunk by the end)

• Bob 1
  • Fire 2

31 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

for you - I'll buy you one before weight in - and another one after 🙂

Impressive feat by the way.  We once did a beer mile back in high school - you gather around a track on a saturday with a cooler of beers.  and you drink one beer at the beginning, and then another as you finish each lap.  I puked during lap three, but finished the mile under seven minutes (not great, but I was nearly drunk by the end)

My buddy is #2 in the beer mile world for rankings! Stinkin' Canadian like that Vecchiomania holds the record. Last year world champs were hold in Chicago and this year in Windsor, Canada (Detroit plus a passport). Let's just say I'm a fan and avid supporter on, off, and philanthropically of the beer mile.

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

My buddy is #2 in the beer mile world for rankings! Stinkin' Canadian like that Vecchiomania holds the record. Last year world champs were hold in Chicago and this year in Windsor, Canada (Detroit plus a passport). Let's just say I'm a fan and avid supporter on, off, and philanthropically of the beer mile.

yeah I would have been justly humiliated by those boys.  

• Bob 1

19 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

yeah I would have been justly humiliated by those boys.  

You would be happy to know that a world class athlete got stomped then!

Carlin Isles was the most prolific rugby sevens player until his own Sadulaev showed up... on Team USA (Perry Baker) and before being a world class athlete he was just some dude who came close at track OTT.

Barely ran a 8:15 beer mile and can still rip a sub-11 hundred. Luckily he enjoyed his man of the match honors and had a sip of the boot when all the track n00bs were confused post-race.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

You would be happy to know that a world class athlete got stomped then!

Carlin Isles was the most prolific rugby sevens player until his own Sadulaev showed up... on Team USA (Perry Baker) and before being a world class athlete he was just some dude who came close at track OTT.

Barely ran a 8:15 beer mile and can still rip a sub-11 hundred. Luckily he enjoyed his man of the match honors and had a sip of the boot when all the track n00bs were confused post-race.

bruv I attended the Rugby Sevens World Cup in Twickenham about ten years ago.  Such a good time.  I used to live in Richmond which was the next town over

• Brain 1

Guys... Beerfest is basically a re-enactment of the summer after my True Frosh year and the happenings of the University of Michigan wrestling team.

We inspired greatness.  You wouldn't believe where the bit about Das Bewt came from... or more importantly... whom it is inspired by.

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

10 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

This is abso***duck**inglutely wild to me...

image.png.3dc53bad8e4308288d42e4c0b11a421c.png

No one was actually against Starocci until he mouthed off to JB and bumped to 86. That's the only universe where people cheer for a piece of trash like Downey.

• Bob 2

9 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

That offer stand for anyone?

I once won a bet by eating three brats before swimming a 200 fly without puking.

Heck, I would have paid the bet even if you did puke.  Well, you would have had to have gotten out of the pool first.

• Fire 1