I bet JB is scared.

6 hours ago, wrestle87 said:

They are still running the "mcgregor" protocol for all fighters as much as possible, and it's really very tired...but it drives headlines because media broadly functions that way now.  

Using mcgregor as the example, after his first win to claim a belt in 2015, the dude went 3-4 over his next 7 fights, and 2 of those wins were clearly meatball pre-arranged in results.  Dude was a below average fighter, but he was an effective  entertainer before and after the fight, that he made money...

2 hours ago, wrestle87 said:

Clearly lacking in reading skills, I said he was a sup-bar top-level fighter...meaning...since words seem to be hard...that amongst the top echelon of guys, he isn't very competitive...

It's ok, I know echelon is a big word...echelon means tier or group...in order to get into that top group of fighters, one must necessarily beat the middle-group of fighters...

So...this would put him right on the divide between middle-tier and top tier, better than most middle-tier fighters, but worst than most top-tier fighters...

Hold on! Not only have you been exposed now as a liar and a total clown, you are actually a sanctimonious jerk.  

"sub - bar?" what does that mean? Who are words hard for now?  Maybe upper-level buffoons, such as yourself.  Good day, sir.  I await my apology.

Tool.

Edited by Interviewed_at_Weehawken
  • Fire 1

On 3/31/2024 at 10:59 PM, Hammerlock3 said:

Thats a great question. Wouldn't be surprised if none of em have practiced regularly at the same time in months, letalone as partners. I bet they spend more time wrestling people at other weights.

With the depth in that room I guess they can get away with it. What a room.  The best room in the history of the USA?  

2 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Hold on! Not only have you been exposed now as a liar and a total clown, you are actually a sanctimonious jerk.  

"sub - bar?" what does that mean? Who are words hard for now?  Maybe upper-level buffoons, such as yourself.  Good day, sir.  I await my apology.

Tool.

image.png.768ff3ee8f93d2ded735956a9f271058.pngimage.png.700cc41acdec8584994920af0ea17a12.png

Edited by wrestle87

8 hours ago, wrestle87 said:

image.png.768ff3ee8f93d2ded735956a9f271058.pngimage.png.700cc41acdec8584994920af0ea17a12.png

Words have meaning.  You said McGregor was a "below average fighter."  That was what I disagreed with, because it is a stupid statement,

Then you posted all sorts of insane charts that no one read.

Then you denied that you ever said he was a below average fighter.

Take the L, you charlatan.

Edited by Interviewed_at_Weehawken
  • Clown 1

6 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Words have meaning.  You said McGregor was a "below average fighter."  That was what I disagreed with, because it is a stupid statement,

Then you posted all sorts of insane charts that no one read.

Then you denied that you ever said he was a below average fighter.

Take the L, you charlatan.

image.png.d865f37fddabb518ef0602d2620bd371.png

20 hours ago, lu_alum said:

Everything I’ve seen has shown a single World Medalist placed in the bottom semifinal. I have no idea how they would place two World Medalists in the semi-finals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We will get to see it in WFS at 62 KG, so that should be fun.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

50 minutes ago, lu_alum said:

Flip a coin?

They may look at common opponents from this cycle.

Whoever will be on topside likely has Miracle so being bottom has it's benefits.

That said, bottom has current USA Wrestling Women's College Wrestler of the year in Nwachukwu.

At this point in their respective careers the top might be the better spot.

16 hours ago, lu_alum said:

Flip a coin?

Assign each guy a color, put two balls in a bag and then grab one of it.   Color of the ball grabbed gets top half. 😝

Has to be plenty of those laying around somewhere. 

On 4/4/2024 at 5:54 PM, nhs67 said:

That said, bottom has current USA Wrestling Women's College Wrestler of the year in Nwachukwu.

Only because Elor didn't feel like winning that trophy too 

i am an idiot on the internet

1 hour ago, bnwtwg said:

Only because Elor didn't feel like winning that trophy too 

AE would have to attend an appropriate college to be considered.  Should we belittle all the hard work of another athlete simply because someone decided that 'staying at home' was the best option?

4 hours ago, nhs67 said:

AE would have to attend an appropriate college to be considered.  Should we belittle all the hard work of another athlete simply because someone decided that 'staying at home' was the best option?

Not belittling, just pointing out that Elor entered in pretty much every single other tournament. For what it's worth I think anyone who makes a senior team (top 3) should lose all eligibility below. If you can hang with the big dogs it's time to quit playing with the age group. If you win a world senior title you have absolutely no business in age group stuff as that's stealing developmental opportunities.

• Bob 1

i am an idiot on the internet