Hamiti to the portal.

1 hour ago, Richferg said:

Griffith went from Stamford to Michigan. I have to believe some of that might have been academic.  

Wasn't Messimbrick also at Stamford? 🤔

4 hours ago, BloodRound said:

1. If Amos is leaving like some speculate, is he really a hot commodity?  I feel like his folk style career has not lived up to any expectations it had when he was leaving high school.

With him moving up to HWT I think he'll have more success, I mean didn't he wrestle 220 pounds as a freshman in high school?  That cut to 197 was brutal for him if I had to guess, his greco background helps more at HWT too.  Not a "must get" but a 7-12 ranking range heavyweight is realistic.

12 minutes ago, Hillbilly Jim said:

What’s the word on Hamiti?  Is he gonna take his time and negotiate for the best deal?  Or does he already have it narrowed down to a couple specific destinations?  

Yes. 

12 minutes ago, Hillbilly Jim said:

What’s the word on Hamiti?  Is he gonna take his time and negotiate for the best deal?  Or does he already have it narrowed down to a couple specific destinations?  

He's do not contact.  He probably had a new deal signed before he left Kansas City.

• Bob 1

4 hours ago, Richferg said:

If you look at it from academics, I know how stupid is that, maybe hamiti is looking to lock up admission to great grad school and get the first year paid for. Griffith went from Stamford to Michigan. I have to believe some of that might have been academic.  

Northwestern would've been happy to have him, plus he'd be close to home

1 hour ago, crossface21 said:

Headed to Oklahoma State

Not sure why this got a laugh, it's true.  I'm just glad he's not going to the regular trio of vultures.

Edited by KCMO2

4 minutes ago, KCMO2 said:

Not sure why this got a laugh, it's true.  I'm just glad he's not going to the regular trio of vultures.

You understand how many transfers OSU had last year too, right?

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Just now, wrestle87 said:

Unpopular question, did Hamiti have to throw his bloodround match in order to get the transfer deal to go through?

shirely you don't need to ask

• Bob 1