Session 6 - Championship Finals Saturday March 23 2024

Just now, SocraTease said:

Amazing coincidence.  God always seems to be on the side of the winner.  

I would like someone to thank their family genes or random mutation in evolution for their victory. 

if god were smart He'd start gambling

Just now, nhs67 said:

Surprised they even went through with an intermission with the four hour match at 133lbs...

There was a musical act that gave us a mash up of "in the air tonight" and "lose yourself".

• Bob 1

Just now, SocraTease said:

Amazing coincidence.  God always seems to be on the side of the winner.  

I would like someone to thank their family genes or random mutation in evolution for their victory. 

Hey can you post more useless charts with every single team entered in the tourney on it like a boomer? 

Just now, pokemonster said:

All savages. It's a shame Sasso isn't gonna finish on top of the podium. This was gonna be his year easy. 

Any way sasso returns?

Or will he not be the same?

3 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

How poetic would it be to see Foca, Cardenas, and Fernandes at UofM next year?  Another package deal sort of thing...

Foca is committed to Cornell, and Fernandes is going to Wall Street, so no poetry.

• Bob 1

8 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Does Henson try a drop to 65 KG (~8lbs from his morning weight this morning), go up to 74 KG (~12lbs up from his weight this morning), or sit out OTT?

He said very recent he was going 65kg

• Bob 1

5 minutes ago, pokemonster said:

All savages. It's a shame Sasso isn't gonna finish on top of the podium. This was gonna be his year easy. 

He possible could wrestle next year

1 minute ago, pokemonster said:

Hey can you post more useless charts with every single team entered in the tourney on it like a boomer? 

I see you are confessing that you belong to a generation that isn't interested in facts, statistics or reading.  

You apparently tweet, surf, doom scroll and select information that already reinforces your emotional state.   It's called confirmation bias, but I guess you aren't interested in that either.   Did I offend your belief in imaginary beings?

• Fire 2