• Ramirez
    • Carr
    • Hamiti
    • Caliendo
    • Olejnik
    • Taylor
    • Someone Else

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/21/2024 at 03:50 PM

1 minute ago, Elevator said:

Hamiti has to be kicking himself that he did not just belly out on that last td - his path is quite challenging!

It was baffling what he did in that match at least 3 baffling moves that I recall.

• Bob 2

2 hours ago, ionel said:

It was baffling what he did in that match at least 3 baffling moves that I recall.

The takedown at the end of the first that he gave up oddly ended up being the difference also

• Bob 1

3 hours ago, Elevator said:

Hamiti has to be kicking himself that he did not just belly out on that last td - his path is quite challenging!

Yeah, rough draw. I hope we get to see him and Carr (again) in the quarters. I like Carr, but will be pulling for Hamiti because I really wanna see him and KOT in the semis. I've got Mes even though KOT will be basically wrestling at home and in front of a home crowd

• Bob 1

3 hours ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

Yeah, rough draw. I hope we get to see him and Carr (again) in the quarters. I like Carr, but will be pulling for Hamiti because I really wanna see him and KOT in the semis. I've got Mes even though KOT will be basically wrestling at home and in front of a home crowd

I hate Messenbrink...until I watched Carr-O'Toole. I think O'Toole has taken another leap this year. His defense is so solid and he can score from anywhere...and I don't think he's going to gas. 

I don't see anyone beating him, but it'll be interesting to see how they matchup. 

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, crossface21 said:

If it plays out to O'Toole vs Mesenbrink, it's an all Arrowhead HS final. Their time at Arrowhead overlapped by 2 years in HS. 

Bucknell 165’er Noah Mulvaney is also from Arrowhead. Same time span as MM I believe. 

12 hours ago, oldschool said:

Really hope we get to see O'Toole vs Mesenbrink in the finals 🔥

I am really hoping to see O'Toole v Mesenbrink in the 3rd place match.  🙂

• Brain 1
  • Fire 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/14/2024 at 3:13 AM, scourge165 said:

I hate Messenbrink...until I watched Carr-O'Toole. I think O'Toole has taken another leap this year. His defense is so solid and he can score from anywhere...and I don't think he's going to gas. 

I don't see anyone beating him, but it'll be interesting to see how they matchup. 

Shit...this was a while ago, but I still want to correct this damn auto-correct. I HAD Messenbrink...until I watched O'Toole handle Carr. @Wrestej

I don't "hate" the kid(I hope that was obvious).

I just think Keegan is a significantly better Wrestler than last year(when he was a NC and beat Carr in the finals).

He might be the best Wrestler P4P in the Country right now(though it's hard to take the PSU duo).

• Fire 1

8 hours ago, lisa morales said:

God likes O'Toole best.  Or at least he should because he seems the most brainwashed.

Everyone should be entitled to believe, or not believe, whatever they want without ridicule from anyone.  We are all human beings just trying to do our best at living.  

On 3/21/2024 at 11:34 AM, Wrestej said:

Everyone should be entitled to believe, or not believe, whatever they want without ridicule from anyone.  We are all human beings just trying to do our best at living.  

in fairness, they're not being ridiculed for believing, they're being ridiculed for talking bout it at literally every opportunity. And nobody's saying they shouldn't be allowed to talk about god, they just have to expect to be laughed at. There's nothing wrong here, this is how it works. 

Carr was the best wrestler this weekend, MM last 50 seconds of the match was a little strange, O'Toole seemed off, gassed against Carr and in the 3rd place match not sure if that was physical or mental. throw them all in same bracket and I would bet you would get the same top 3 probably in a different order, it was great for college wrestling