2024 NCAA Brackets

Just now, Eagle26 said:

Really dislike Fix over Crookham for number 1. Crookham wrestles and beats the returning NCAA and World champ twice and Fix ducks Crookham in the dual and is rewarded with the #1 seed. 

More peds for fix

1 minute ago, Eagle26 said:

Really dislike Fix over Crookham for number 1. Crookham wrestles and beats the returning NCAA and World champ twice and Fix ducks Crookham in the dual and is rewarded with the #1 seed. 

Yup, then putting Vito at 6?  I would’ve thought he’d be 4 or 5

Just now, Gage said:

174 - 

1. Mekhi

2. Devos

3. Ruth

4. Griffith

5. Congiliaro

6. Welsh

Starocci is in fact the 9...

This is completely asinine. 

You can't justify this even if you acted like Starocci actually lost two matches at the B1G. 

5 minutes ago, Eagle26 said:

and Vito ducked Fix.

1 minute ago, TylerDurden said:

This is completely asinine. 

You can't justify this even if you acted like Starocci actually lost two matches at the B1G. 

He literally.  Actually did.   Did he not?   

• Bob 1

Started watching the video. 

-Can Will Haskett say "you can almost feel the excitement" with any less enthusiasm than he did?  Geez, is this the best the NCAA can come up with??

-Shane Sparks needs a new hair stylist.  

I think the theme tonight is going to be that this whole exercise is an afterthought compared to the effort that they put into March Madness.

Edited by lightweight

I prefer the bottom of the bracket for Crookham.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, TylerDurden said:

I know you're trying to be cheeky, but no, he did not. We already went over the semantics. 

He stepped on mat.  And didn’t wrestle.  It’s legally a loss.  He lost.  It is what it is.  It’s semantics yes.  But it’s life.   

• Bob 1